The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Upcoming Server Maintenence

ClockworkArc
ClockworkArc
✭✭✭
"We will be performing maintenance on the PTS on Monday at 11:00PM EST (4:00 GMT). "

Does this mean Natch Potes?
I'm dying here.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS have said on ESO Live that the Thieves' Guild patch will not come any sooner than Wednesday at the very earliest.

Tomorrow is likely just back-end maintenance in prep for the full patch later in the week.
  • ClockworkArc
    ClockworkArc
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, I missed that part.

Thanks.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who knows, since their engineers have been working non stop it might be pooped out a day early.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think that the crown store has to be updated before we can "purchase" Thieves Guild on the PTS and that upgrade happens tomorrow (Tuesday, Feb. 2).
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Paulington wrote: »
    ZOS have said on ESO Live that the Thieves' Guild patch will not come any sooner than Wednesday at the very earliest.

Tomorrow is likely just back-end maintenance in prep for the full patch later in the week.

I do not trust them!