Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

ESO on pc

SmokeXF
SmokeXF
Do i need to have a monster computer to play on pc? I currently play on console and I love it but I've been thinking about playing on PC for a really long time what do I need to make the game run smoothly?

Best Answer

• Tomato
    Tomato
    ✭✭✭✭
    It won't matter once you enter Cyrodil. The lag is horrible and you will have really low fps all the time
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mine is 6 years old, doesn't quite meet the minimum specs, and runs ESO ok although I wouldn't like to try Cyrodil on it.
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm running it on my 3 year old laptop with core i7, 8 Gb RAM and Nvidia GeForce 630M. It runs pretty decently on medium to high settings, 30-40 fps. Used to do even better on high-ultra settings but that was before the lighting patch>.>
    Well, unless Cyrodiil. But then I know people with monster rigs who also lag out in Cyrodiil so some of that might not be on our side. That said I can still somewhat PvP on medium-ish settings, my bane is my ping rather than fps most of the time, really. Generally you should be fine with a highly mediocre PC/laptop unless you're planning to run it on a netbook or something or want to play it on ultra settings.