The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Enchanting - aspect Kuta

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
I searched almost for whole Orsinium for construction parts. I did not find 1 Kuta in the whole place.

Does anyone knows how to find nowadays aspect Kuta?
Months ago it was way easier to loot Kuta, or get it via deconstructing glyphs.
Edited by Jimboo84 on January 29, 2016 11:42PM
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Writs are the best way to get Kutas that I have found, my hirelings are slackers and I only get a couple a month from nodes.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    wayfarerx wrote: »
    Writs are the best way to get Kutas that I have found, my hirelings are slackers and I only get a couple a month from nodes.

On the topic of Writs I know by now, sadly that's the only way I find any of those :(
    Hirelings in the past brought yellow parts, now that's not anymore. Also for other craftings as Blacksmithing, Woodworking, Clothing, etc.
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hirelings still bring Kuta and other gold mats, it's just fairly uncommon.

But writs are definitely the best source of Kuta these days.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get about 1 Kuta every 50-100 Aspect runes I farm.

I get about 0 Kuta from 2 enchanting hirelings @ 3/3

Kuta with writs are at least reliable so I agree with @wayfarerx

I would like to mention in the other crafting professions I do receive legendary mats on the regular, I have just been unlucky with enchanting :wink:
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to average 3 - 5 kutas a week doing writs on 3 crafters.

Yesterday, I was shocked to get one from a writ turn-in at the Windhelm Fighters' guild on my newest enchanter.
    Edited by BenevolentBowd on February 1, 2016 7:55AM
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • oibam
    oibam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Writs in Craglorn: 1 Kuta / 2 Writs. <3
  • BigSwole703
    Last week I spent the day fishing and ended up with about 700 fish and 20 gunny sacks. I got 9 perfect roe from the fish and 2 rekutas and 3 kutas from the gunny sacks. I was completely shocked to get the rekutas and kutas.
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Last week I spent the day fishing and ended up with about 700 fish and 20 gunny sacks. I got 9 perfect roe from the fish and 2 rekutas and 3 kutas from the gunny sacks. I was completely shocked to get the rekutas and kutas.

Maybe I should become a fisherman :smile: It's actually one of the things I most hate, fishing..... :)
  • LostScot
    LostScot
    ✭✭✭
    Heavy sacks around settlements and in dungeons - have found a few of these with 5 kuta in each one. Hardly a huge amount but I can find one or two sacks of kuta runes a month, enough for personal needs. Keep in mind you need to open a lot of heavy sacks, RNG all the way...
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭

Yesterday I've got some Kuta's from the Gunny Sacks too. But strange to find it while fishing, and not at land anymore.
    As I never fish actually, I would never get Kuta parts :smile: