The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

64bit client preload

silky_soft
silky_soft
✭✭✭✭✭
Will we get a chance to have a preload? Internet in Australia is 3rd world and download of a whole new client will take days. Also what size are we looking at?
Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The 64 bit client is ~300MB. The game data patch is the big hit - as usual.
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How you know this?
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry - I was too lazy at first, but I went and found it:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2595103/#Comment_2595103
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooo so nice, thanks
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't be so happy, the 300MB will be hidden under 5GB+ of new game data of Thieves Guild, so your problem will stay same.
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish our (aussie) internet was not so terrible.

I also have the same issue whenever any big patch comes out, need to wait so long for it to download.
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The PTS comes next week but that's not really a preload. ZOS haven't done any type of preload for patches before because as soon as you patch up you won't be able to connect due to having a different patch from the servers.

TG is released March 7th, so that is when you'll be able to download I would imagine.
  • Swannkyy
    Swannkyy
    ✭✭✭
    Farorin wrote: »
    I wish our (aussie) internet was not so terrible.

I also have the same issue whenever any big patch comes out, need to wait so long for it to download.

I live in Australia and download at 11 MB/s :D (NBN OP)