Looking for a good ebonheart PVP guild

Saint314Louis1985
Saint314Louis1985
✭✭✭
Hello.

Ive been playing since the game released on console. I play a v9 mag sorc primarily but have a v16 stam dk as well. I am definitely better than your average pvper. I do not use a mic (to spare you from my loud family) but can listen to guild chat and follow directions. I ran with a strong PVP guild on NA Azuras (Companions Elite) for a while until it became inactive due to leaders quitting the game. I am looking for a top notch EP, PVP focused guild that knows how to take over the map. If your guild just follows the biggest zerg, please dont respond.

My xbox live GT is Saint 314 Louis. If youre interested in a solid player with the skills to make a difference on the battlefield please send me a message or a guild invite. If you want me to run with your group for a night before an invite even better, as Im sure Ill prove my worth. I strive to be the best so I want to play with the best. Look forward to hearing from someone!

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    > Good
    > Ebonheart

Pick one.
  • Saint314Louis1985
    Saint314Louis1985
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    > Good
    > Ebonheart

Pick one.

Sadly, this seems to be the case lately.

I choose EP tho ;)
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    > Good
    > Ebonheart

Pick one.

Sadly, this seems to be the case lately.

I choose EP tho ;)

Respectin' that loyalty though. Good luck to you sir.
  • Greywolf_McGrowler
    XlbDdGn.jpg

I hope this might interest you. Yesterday for our PvP Event we had around 50 people online in the guild and the majority of them I believe were in Cyrodiil.

The Accursed Legion was created a year before the game was launched for the Xbox One. We are part of the Ebonheart Pact on the Xbox One North American Server. We were first mainly a PvP guild, but we have evolved to accomadate all types of play-styles. Like Veteran Pledges, Dragon Star Arena, Trials or just questing in Craglorn. We still focus heavily on PvP and our event days are are: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8pm to 11pm EST.

We do our PvE events Tuesdays and Thursday’s at 8pm to 11pm EST Those days we mainly do Vet Pledges or DSA. Whatever we have the people for and what everyone wants to do.

Saturday we do PvE in either Cyrodiil or in the Imperial City at 1pm EST.

The Accursed Legion has a point system called Legion Points that you get when attending Guild Events. When you accumulate enough Legion Points you can obtain a new rank in the guild In addition to Legion Points we have Merchant Points that you receive when you donate to the guild. You can then use these Merchant Points to buy items made from our Crafting Corps. For example, armor, weapons, Glyphs, Food & Drink, and Potions.

The Legion has an active facebook page that shows off our activities from PvP to PvE as well as how to get some of the Xbox Achievements and if you have a character story it can be shown here as well. The Accursed Legion Facebook Page is here: https://www.facebook.com/accursedlegionguild?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Next we have a promotional video that’s one of a kind and gets all kinds of hype from around the world. Take a minute and check it out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC9WK7ildmU

The guild is structured and well coordinated, and has much to offer. With over 300 members there should always be someone on to help or join in for whatever your adventuring needs may be.

The Accursed Legion website at: http://accursedlegion.enjin.com/home

If you’re interested in applying just click on the About Us tab, and click Apply to the Guild. Make sure your username is the same as your Xbox Gametag so we can find you. All applications are reviewed on the weekend.

Commander Greywolf34
    Commander Greywolf34 PR of The Accursed Legion