The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

The Hogfather comes to Orsinium

TheHereticMonk
Feel a bit ridiculous putting this here, as it's an insignificant blip compared to the ridiculous level of artistic talent on showcase. Mega impressed with a lot of the stuff.

However, I wanted to share the festive spirit so what the hey, here goes.

7qlwotd7hkkf.png

The Hogfather will be roaming Orsinium (Xbox EU EP) giving out gifts to all the nice girls and boys on the 25th Dec (as long as he's not in a food coma ;) ). If you see him say hi and get something shiny in return!

R.I.P. Terry Pratchet, I'd like to think this would make you smile.

@ZOS_JasonLeavey, @ZOS_RichLambert, @ZOS_GinaBruno, Tagging you guys in case this infringes copyrights or something (hopefully not) so one of you will spot it quick and deal with it if it does. Apologies if I have broken any rules, my bad.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Never Knows Best!
GT: TheHereticMonk
Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!
  • PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Hogfather is an Orc of the people!
    Edited by PrinceBoru on December 20, 2015 7:05AM
    It ain't easy being green.
  • TheHereticMonk
    He's on the way with a sack full of goodies! The Hogfather will be roaming the streets of Orsinium on (Xbox EU EP) 25/12 from 21:00(ish) GMT.

Happy Holidays to all of Tamriel ;)
    Never Knows Best!
  • Ishamaeli
    Ishamaeli
    ✭✭
    This is great! I assume you modelled the looks after the adaptation? Nicely put together despite the character creation and in-game gear restricting the possibilities.

Considering the TES lore, I reckon the Hogfather would fit right in with the Daedric princes. That, and Sheogorath would feel right at home in Discworld...
  • TheHereticMonk
    @Ishamaeli aww thanks!
    Yeah I based him on the Sky TV adaptation as it gave me the most to work with. Spent ages making and trying every style to get it as close as possible, so I'm glad you like it.

11 months until he makes an appearance again though. Only had a handful of people say hi to him in-game on the day. So his sack still has plenty of Kutas, Nirncrux and XP pots for next year ;)
    Edited by TheHereticMonk on January 27, 2016 3:39PM
    Never Knows Best!