The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Stamina vs Magika

Sav72
Sav72
✭✭✭✭✭
Stamina has big crit hit, big heals, many buff passives to attack power and crit, very easy to get AP to over 3k, unbuffed.

Magic? Avg Crits , Long weak heals dot..(unless you a temp) 1 decent crit buff, 2500 SP, you have to push it.

ZEN, I hope with the new Expansions coming up, you give some love to magic skill lines.

I am playing now a Magic NB, been playing stamina NB since beta, and I am shocked to see the big imbalance between stamina and magic.
Savoifair, EP NB

If you break something, you can glue it back together and fix it, but, it will always be broken...

• Alferino
    Alferino
    ✭✭
    Sav72 wrote: »
    Stamina has big crit hit, big heals, many buff passives to attack power and crit, very easy to get AP to over 3k, unbuffed.

Magic? Avg Crits , Long weak heals dot..(unless you a temp) 1 decent crit buff, 2500 SP, you have to push it.

ZEN, I hope with the new Expansions coming up, you give some love to magic skill lines.

I am playing now a Magic NB, been playing stamina NB since beta, and I am shocked to see the big imbalance between stamina and magic.

I totally agree, i am a all time stam build and always have been, but i agree here
    in saying that, its also alot easier for magicka to sustain and get a really high max stat, i feel if stam where able to, get a max stat like magicka can, and allow magicka to get higher stats damage wise, things would be alot better
  • NativeJoe
    NativeJoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's the wrong time to be asking for a buff to magic. after all stamina is about to get 2 DLC's in a row and we all know what that means. defacto supremacy. Thieves guild & dark brotherhood....sheezus. whats next morag tong? Think NB's are OP now? just imagine in 4 months x.x

~I'm a sorc btw... and see the way things are going. pre-IC NB's made up 14% of my deaths. Now they make up 44%.
    650cp+ Sorcerer 100+ days /played
    Broken'Stick North American Server
    https://www.twitch.tv/trixytricks
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NativeJoe wrote: »
    I think it's the wrong time to be asking for a buff to magic. after all stamina is about to get 2 DLC's in a row and we all know what that means. defacto supremacy. Thieves guild & dark brotherhood....sheezus. whats next morag tong? Think NB's are OP now? just imagine in 4 months x.x

~I'm a sorc btw... and see the way things are going. pre-IC NB's made up 14% of my deaths. Now they make up 44%.

The logic in this post make no sense. DLC has nothing to do with stam vs magicka. Patching in class balance does.
  • Huggalump
    Huggalump
    ✭✭✭✭
    magicka builds have massively more survivability than stamina builds though, generally.

For example, when I play stam sorc, I have to burst a guy down before he bursts me down. When I play magicka sorc, I basically don't die unless I really *** up.