Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Unicorn !!! I need it!!!

• Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would be so excited about a unicorn mount! I gave my first character the unfortunate name of 'Rainbow Starr' and have actually been asked before if she rides a unicorn lol If this were to come to the crown store, she really could! :smiley:
    Edited by Elara_Northwind on January 25, 2016 10:28PM
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ya know,you can actually make a real live Unicorn? I saw one in France once.The guy made it,and then later I found out that it was returned to it's natural state because the police decided it was considered a potential weapon.I know how he did it too.Not hard,but I bet the horse didnt like it.
    This is true.
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    Ya know,you can actually make a real live Unicorn? I saw one in France once.The guy made it,and then later I found out that it was returned to it's natural state because the police decided it was considered a potential weapon.I know how he did it too.Not hard,but I bet the horse didnt like it.
    This is true.

What did he do to the horse...? :confused:
    Edited by Elara_Northwind on January 26, 2016 12:59AM
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SadieJoan wrote: »
    Volkodav wrote: »
    This is true.

What did he do to the horse...? :confused:

He took the horn from a Gezelle,sanded the end of it,then carefully cut open the horses forehead skin.Then,he sanded the bone there and spliced the two together.The bone took to eachother.I know it sounds ugly,doesnt it?
  • izJordy
    izJordy
    ✭✭✭
    take my money, unicornz plez.
    20u954g.jpg
  • CuzImHarley
    CuzImHarley
    ✭✭
    I think a unicorn would be an awesome mount. I would totally pay just about anything for it.
    AD 810 Templar healer
    AD 810 Magica DK
    AD 810 Magica NB
    AD 810 Magica Sorc