Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Liberty Knights - Updated

Thelevyeffect
Welcome! My name is Michael and I am the founder of Liberty Knights.

Liberty Knights is an Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) guild for the working adult and/or parent who cannot afford to spend countless hours playing ESO when life's priorities demand our attention. Our guild offers an adult community that specializes in casual play and who want to enjoy The Elder Scrolls Online without the pressures and time demands that other guilds sometimes inadvertently place on their members. We understand life has its challenges; family, careers, military, education, etc. All these things must take precedence over ESO and gaming in general, although we manage to find some way to squeeze it in. As such, we will accommodate prolonged absences from the game without the need to remove you from the guild.
Liberty Knights is unique assemblage, comprised of all races and classes, dedicated to the common goal of protecting the weak and guiding the inept.
In short our guild offers the casual, laid back, & good natured enjoyment of ESO with like-minded adults.

Socializing, Roleplaying, Alliance vs Alliance, Questing, Crafting/Trading, Trials/Raiding.

Guild Rules

Liberty Knights will not allow: 

> Abusive Language and Disruptive Behavior
> Advertising
> Bashing and Slanderous Comments
> Demands and Threats
> Deliberately Disobeying Gulid leader (Michael_Levy_D) or officers.
> Personal Information

Liberty Knights Members must accept:

> Players with a mutual respect for each other.
> Having an open mind to the schedules of working professionals and parents.
> Encompassing a wide range of play styles from Hardcore to Casual.
> Players interested in ALL aspects of MMO game play from PvP to PvE to Crafting and Exploration
> Players not afraid to branch out and try many different games.
> Community members that want to engage in productive discussions about the gaming industry.

** If you feel something should be added to Guild Rules message me a PSN: Michael_Levy_D or leave a comment here. Explain why and I'll consider it. Thanks!

Guild Bank Rules and Info

The bank is open to Craftsmen and above. We operate on the take a penny, give a penny mentality.

The bank is intended to operate as follows:

>  Place iteams that are used for personal growth for characters.
> Place Style Material for races in bank. (Example, Nickle)
> Place Soul Gems in bank if under 200 of each type/level. 
> Place Trait Gems in bank.
> Used for craft/decraft purposes, or to distribute to guild members.
> If you are a woodworker, you may take woodworker materials. 
> If you are a blacksmith, you may take blacksmith materials.
> If you are a Provisioner, you may take ingredients and recipes. 
> If you are a Alchemist, you may take reagents & solvents.
> If you are a Clother, you may take clothing materials. 
> If you are a Enchaner, you may take runestones.

Guild Bank Rules:

> Do Not, sell the items within the bank.
> Do Not, take materials out of bank that is not in your crafting expertise.
> Do Not, put Green recipes in the bank.
> Do Not, put crafted items in the bank. (Make items for that person and give it to them directly)
> Do Not, withdraw multiple Blue/Purple/Yellow named items for the sake of its rarity.
> Do Not, withdraw items you cannot craft with.
> Do Not, withdraw multiple stacks of 100 especially with Blacksmithing/WoodWorking/Clothing.
> Do Not, take more materials then you need for each crafting specialty and replace as you play.
> Do Not, put potions in Bank. (Make them for players if they need them)

**If you wish to make items for people to decon for xp its best to get with them and only put trait items for research in the bank.

**Because we have a bank doesn't entitle you to stop looking for your own materials. Use it as an aid when you need specific items, not as a crutch. This is why most banks fail.

**The deposits and withdrawals are tracked, so please do not abuse the system. This should help us all grow if used properly. We aim to be a good resource for all, thus there is restrictions and limitations. We are not here to provide everything for you, troublesome players who think we should serve only them are and have been promptly dismissed.

Consider yourself a jack of all trades?

The bank isn't setup to provide all your needs. Since it is based on taking a couple items you need at the time and depositing those you don't, the bank would fail if you relied on it for all your materials. If you do plan to level in all crafts please try to provide your own materials for use.

** If you feel something should be added to Guild Bank Rules and Info message me a PSN: Michael_Levy_D or leave a comment here. Explain why and I'll consider it. Thanks!

Due to limited bank space there will be a limit on how many stacks is allowed in the guild bank. A "stack" is equal to 200 pieces in ESO. Below I listed how many stacks are allowed in the guild bank for different resources. Thanks!

Clothing materials         = 3 stacks
Clothing (Tannin)           = 3 stacks
Blacksmithing materials = 3 stacks
Blacksmithing (Temper) = 3 stacks
Woodworking materials = 3 stacks
Woodworking (Resin)     = 3 stacks
Alchemy                         = 1 stack
Provising                        = 1 stack
Enchanting                     = 1 stack
Style Material                  = 1 stack
Trait Gems                      = 1 stack
Soul Gems                       = 1 stack

That will leave the guild bank with 200 more slots to fill. 

**Note: Be sure you are using the "Give and Take" policy. What you take out try and replace that week if possible. 

Guild Chat Policy

We are all adults here and we aim to be a guild for mature and friendly players. Our chat is no exception. Since the quality of our chat represents who we are as a guild, I want our guild to be perceived as the respectable and mature guild that it is. To help our guild chat be a sanctuary for our guildies and to ensure it never degrades to the quality of zone chat, I ask the following of my guildies:

> Avoid discussing race, religion, politics or vile subjects. No matter how innocently these conversations start, they almost always end up as guild wide arguments. Keep these discussions to whispers or zone.

> Trolls and ***, or any form of flaming will not be tolerated. 

> Please don't beg or pan-handle. If you need tips on making gold, just ask. Teach a man to fish.

> Any childish behavior or tantrums have no place here.

> Do not spam chat.

> If you are a guild leader, please be respectful of how we choose to run Liberty Knights.

> Do not promote other guilds in our chat without consent. (This also goes for Guild mails and for /tell recruiting.)
WHAT IS NOT OK: “Hey everyone join my/this guild, it just started, pst if you want to join.”
WHAT IS OK: “Does anyone know of a good pvp guild?” ..”Yes I hear _____ is pretty good”

Ultimately, our goal is to be mature and respectful of ALL members. For many of us, this is our time to relax and enjoy a game we love. I don't want our guild chat to ever look like zone, a youtube comments section, or an episode of Jerry Springer. If I feel like chat is getting argumentative or affecting the entire guild, then I will exercise my right to make chat go silent til things subside. 

** If you feel something should be added to Guild Chat Policy message me a PSN: Michael_Levy_D or leave a comment here. Explain why and I'll consider it. Thanks!

Recruiting Policy

Recruiting falls mostly on myself, and you never need to invite someone to the guild; however, if you want to you can as long as they follow the guild rules. Refer them to the guilds Facebook group at www.facebook.com/groups/1661073630825248/. Here they can read what the group is about and the rules. 

Nobody will ever be deleted to make room. You will only be kicked if you don't follow guild rules. If we pass the 500 people limit we will make a sister guild with the same rules. It will probably be called Liberty Knights 2. 

** If you feel something should be added to Recruiting Policy message me a PSN: Michael_Levy_D or leave a comment here. Explain why and I'll consider it. Thanks!
  • MZFKAA
    MZFKAA
    Hello I would like to join your guild . My PSN : x_Pilot_Man_x
  • knight2886ub17_ESO
    knight2886ub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    i would like to join please, PSN knight54102886
    Edited by knight2886ub17_ESO on January 25, 2016 10:50PM
  • Anduari
    Anduari
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join if I could