Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

anti cloak guide

Nikkor
Nikkor
✭✭✭
do you just hate it when a night blade goes all invisible on you?!

do you just fall down dead every time a night blade hits clock!?

need cloak anti venom!?

here are just a few of things you can do while we work on your batch of anti night blade juice.

1. block - if nothing else lets mitigate what we can!
2. are you a magic user? consider that good old fashioned mage light from the mages guild skill line.
3. stam user? you can use it too! if not we still got you covered!
4. CALTROPS
5. AOE
6. AOE
7. do you use potions? Detection potions are your friend. magic users. stealth detect spell power and magic recovery. also you can do immovable and stealth detect potions!

Thats just all the stuff I can think of the top of my head as a night blade.

hope this helps
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Block? Ok... not like i didn't know that, magicka builds can't afford the stamina though.

2. Give up 2 skill slots that reduce you max magicka just so 1 class isn't 'as' op. Sure it'll do something do the 1 shots be either way im still going to be ambushed/ Ult or Sa/ feared and then SA spammed for 7k a go.

3. No stamina users shouldn't have to use a magicka skill just for nb's.

4. Caltraps that assault 6 expensive aoe that requires 1 dodge roll and then the nb cloaks again? oh right. Ill just make sure i have assault 6 on all my characters and my magicka characters have 25k stamina.

5. Aoe yes we get it aoe, though problem is most of the time ou miss if the nb is good, nb cloaks and resets the fight, of you go to hit them and they cloak + heavy/SA you before you get can a AOE off.

6. Pots, detect pots aren't cheap, 15seconds/10, bad range/10, hope my 45 pot cooldown isn't on and i'll just ignore my tri pots or imov pots just to get this nb out of stealth so i can actually hit them.... OH i got him, oh wait he's dodge rolling + SA + fear and my pot is worn on, lets hope i can survive for 45s so i have another chance.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. Block? Ok... not like i didn't know that, magicka builds can't afford the stamina though.

2. Give up 2 skill slots that reduce you max magicka just so 1 class isn't 'as' op. Sure it'll do something do the 1 shots be either way im still going to be ambushed/ Ult or Sa/ feared and then SA spammed for 7k a go.

4. Caltraps that assault 6 expensive aoe that requires 1 dodge roll and then the nb cloaks again? oh right. Ill just make sure i have assault 6 on all my characters and my magicka characters have 25k stamina.

5. Aoe yes we get it aoe, though problem is most of the time ou miss if the nb is good, nb cloaks and resets the fight, of you go to hit them and they cloak + heavy/SA you before you get can a AOE off.

6. Pots, detect pots aren't cheap, 15seconds/10, bad range/10, hope my 45 pot cooldown isn't on and i'll just ignore my tri pots or imov pots just to get this nb out of stealth so i can actually hit them.... OH i got him, oh wait he's dodge rolling + SA + fear and my pot is worn on, lets hope i can survive for 45s so i have another chance.

QQ nerf nightblades please, signs Tenderheart Bear (paws)
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prabooo wrote: »

QQ nerf nightblades please, signs Tenderheart Bear (paws)

Strange thing is a have a nb and still think their OP.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Detect pots are pretty effective if timed right. I try to only use them if I think I'm already in detect range. That said the 14s duration could do with a buff imo. 45s was too long so somewhere inbetween. Like 20s?
    PC | EU
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nikkor wrote: »
    do you just hate it when a night blade goes all invisible on you?!

do you just fall down dead every time a night blade hits clock!?

need cloak anti venom!?

here are just a few of things you can do while we work on your batch of anti night blade juice.

1. block - if nothing else lets mitigate what we can!
    2. are you a magic user? consider that good old fashioned mage light from the mages guild skill line.
    3. stam user? you can use it too! if not we still got you covered!
    4. CALTROPS
    5. AOE
    6. AOE
    7. do you use potions? Detection potions are your friend. magic users. stealth detect spell power and magic recovery. also you can do immovable and stealth detect potions!

Thats just all the stuff I can think of the top of my head as a night blade.

hope this helps

1. Block? really? to stop my stamina regeneration while the NB's getting back all the resources?
    2. Not a magica user
    3. I have only 5 slots there you know? And you have to have it slotted on both bars - no thanks.
    4. NBs can still use cloak to disjoint a lot of abilities and to cleanse themselves in the CALTROPS...and he can anytime step out of it and vanish and CALTROPS is EXPENSIVE.
    5. they can roll dodge aoe and then cloak - they will be out of range instantly.
    6. yeah keep wasting you resources with this useless aoe spam.
    7. Yeah I'd use the potion but then what do I do to recover my butt when I really need a potion?

Non of your stuff really works.....nice try tho.
    Edited by Didgerion on January 25, 2016 1:30AM
  • Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't say use all these abilities at the same time and you can kill a nightblade.

I said or meant to say cloak doesn't kill other things do though.

I meant to say. lots of things pull nightblades out of cloak.

The Stam nightblades killing you from stealth are only able to cloak a few times before running out of magicka "usually" not always!

Just gets old people complaining about them. I don't get killed by them more than I do any other class. Even considering there is probably a lot more of them.
  • D0ntevenL1ft
    D0ntevenL1ft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sum of your post: "Use all your resources and all your skill slots to counter one skill"