The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What happened?

ShadowscaleSithis
ShadowscaleSithis
✭✭✭
I am not on the test server often. As a matter of fact I think I was only on 5 times before I took a break. I went on again to try some things out and it has changed.

Mainly, last time I was on it, I was able to be max vet level right away and gear. Now I start talking to the old guy again and doing the quest lines Was there a lot of bugs in the quest line or something that made this change?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you forget to select a template? The PTS currently has three VR16 templates and three Level 35 templates to choose from.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • ShadowscaleSithis
    ShadowscaleSithis
    ✭✭✭
    I am guessing I did not seeing as I have no idea what you are talking about lol. How do you do that? I just started it and it went to character select screen, great did that. Then it just started the game
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you create a new character, in the top left corner, there is a drop down menu. There you can select a template.
  • ShadowscaleSithis
    ShadowscaleSithis
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks I will look into it when I check it out again. Also, do they delete previous PTS toons after a certain amount of time?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PTS toons are deleted when they do a new character copy. There's not really any way of knowing when they're going to do that outside of a testing period, but during a testing period it's usually every two weeks. That doesn't always hold though, because they did a character copy three weeks in a row during Imperial City's testing period.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp