Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Discontinued] - Alith [EU-PC] PvE-Social-Casual-Mature Guild

• alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Alith continues to grow and is full of helpful, friendly members. I'd strongly recommend joining if you'd like to feel part of a sociable, relaxed, mature gaming family in a respectful environment. There are always plenty of members always happy to join in on dungeon runs, lots of different guild events and of course, tonnes and tonnes of fun along the way!

If this sounds like the guild for you and you match our core values, please head to our website http://www.AlithESO.com and find out more.
    heres a little of what we get up to https://youtu.be/UtoeuzQcFEs
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there

is there any chance i could get an invite to your guild?
    if you want to ask any questions then feel free to send me an in-game message (@JAwtunes).

thanks
  • Dredlok
    Dredlok
    Soul Shriven
    JAwtunes wrote: »
    Hi there

if you want to ask any questions then feel free to send me an in-game message (@JAwtunes).

thanks

you have to register on the website first and submit an application - it is well worth spending a few minutes doing this though

I joined a couple of weeks ago and they are a top class bunch

here is the link for registering http://www.alitheso.com/index.php/register
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dredlok wrote: »
    JAwtunes wrote: »
    Hi there

thanks

you have to register on the website first and submit an application - it is well worth spending a few minutes doing this though

I joined a couple of weeks ago and they are a top class bunch

here is the link for registering http://www.alitheso.com/index.php/register

Thanks for the reply, i will take a look now.
  • Dredlok
    Dredlok
    Soul Shriven
    a pleasure - hopefully you will be accepted
  • Melikabel
    Melikabel
    Alith is looking for more friendly and helpful people to join our ranks. We are offering a pressure free environment, with lots of events and many helpful members, a website, a Facebook guild page and a Twitter account, and even our own podcast. Find out more at http://alitheso.com/
  • KarinaAnna
    Hey all :D Alith is stll recruiting!! We are a pressure-free, mature PvE guild that focusses on the enjoyment of the game in a relaxed atmosphere. Our members are amazing; we are more than just a guild, we are an extended family. We have lots of great events that you can take part of including PvE, PvP, dungeons, trials and fun social events. If this sounds like the guild for you come check us out at AlithESO.com :D
  • Hemaka
    Hemaka
    ✭✭
    Everything's fine, but your application form is somehow broken - at the second screen the "personality" box just doesn't appear so I can't submit it. Not cool.
    Got something like this:
    {Personality:caption}(*)
    {Personality:body}{Personality:validation}
    {Personality:description}

Edit: working now. Thanks.
    Edited by Hemaka on January 5, 2016 1:13PM
  • Caimie
    Caimie
    Soul Shriven
    Great to see you guys are still alive and kicking. I was a member at the very beginning of ESO.

Very happy that Alith is doing well!
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Need some friends? Feeling alone in the game? Wanna laugh a lot?

Alith is still recruiting, even in 2016! :) We are focused on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free environment. We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Ventrilo, Facebook&Twitter, event calendar, organised raids & our very own Podcast. If you'd like to know more, head to AlithESO.com. :) Come and take part in our naked cliff dives, horse races, epic IC-runs and even more, don't miss it! :)
  • alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    alainjbrennanb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hiya everyone alith is still recruiting, we luv to have fun, we play the game with easy and no drama, and death has no hold on us, if we die we die in pvp, and laugh so if you want a stress free guild and no elitist drama then head over to alitheso.com and sign up and come and play with us. Here's a little taste of things we do as a guild
    Main character dk - Vanikifar whitestrike
  • Icharaxx
    Icharaxx
    We are still looking for new members from all walks of life. Wether you got a few hours a week or you spend your life in eso we have a space for you! PvE/PvP/Trials/Fun events everyday, and you can join whichever you prefer or just lay back and enjoy the friendly banther in guild chat. Check out our website AlithESO.com to find out more.
  • KarinaAnna
    Hello Everyone :P We are a great community of like-minded people who play the game in an enjoyable and pressure-free environment. There are no expectations except those that you set yourself. We have hardcore players and the more casual ones who drop in every now and again. Everyone is welcome here. We cover all aspects of the game: dungeons, trials, questing and pvp :D What are you waiting for? Check us out at AlithESO and experience this amazing guild for yourself! :P
  • Dredlok
    Dredlok
    Soul Shriven
    I heartily endorse this service and/or product
  • Marvinas
    Marvinas
    Soul Shriven
    KarinaAnna wrote: »
    Hello Everyone :P We are a great community of like-minded people who play the game in an enjoyable and pressure-free environment. There are no expectations except those that you set yourself. We have hardcore players and the more casual ones who drop in every now and again. Everyone is welcome here. We cover all aspects of the game: dungeons, trials, questing and pvp :D What are you waiting for? Check us out at AlithESO and experience this amazing guild for yourself! :P

Hi Karina

I applied for membership to your guild last Friday but have not yet received any communication from anyone in the guild. Any idea what the issue might be?
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Hail, heroes of the Ebonheart Pact!

Alith is still recruiting, even in 2016! :) We are focused on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free environment. We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Ventrilo, Facebook&Twitter, event calendar, organised raids & our very own Podcast. If you'd like to know more, head to AlithESO.com. :) Come and take part in our naked cliff dives, horse races, epic IC-runs and even more, don't miss it! :)
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Marvinas wrote: »

Hi Karina

I applied for membership to your guild last Friday but have not yet received any communication from anyone in the guild. Any idea what the issue might be?

Hi Marvinas! :) What was the name you used on your application? (If you received a reply already, forget this post. ;) )

• Marvinas
    Marvinas
    Soul Shriven
    Nephin wrote: »
    Hi ! :) What was the name you used on your application? (If you received a reply already, forget this post. ;) )
    Hi Nephin. Same name as this, i.e. Marvinas. Nope, still no response.
  • Marvinas
    Marvinas
    Soul Shriven
    Hi again Nephin. Not sure if you got things moving but got an email this evening, so thanks if you did. Missed that you were Ebonheart Pact only but luckily I switched to a Dunmer DK last week. Currently lvl20.
  • Icharaxx
    Icharaxx
    We are still looking for new members from all walks of life. Wether you got a few hours a week or you spend your life in eso we have a space for you! PvE/PvP/Trials/Fun events everyday, and you can join whichever you prefer or just lay back and enjoy the friendly banther in guild chat. Check out our website AlithESO.com to find out more.
  • Melikabel
    Melikabel
    Alith is recruiting! We are looking for more mature players to join our ranks. If you are looking for a drama free guild where you could relax, make new friends, and just sit back and enjoy the game, then we might be just the guild for you. Find out more at http://alitheso.com/
  • Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Aaaaaand we are still searching for you! :) Yes, you!

We are focused on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free environment. We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Ventrilo, Facebook&Twitter, event calendar, organised raids & our very own Podcast. If you'd like to know more, head to AlithESO.com. :) Come and take part in our naked cliff dives, horse races, epic IC-runs and even more, don't miss it! :)
  • Icharaxx
    Icharaxx
    If you need a friendly and helpful community, a group for pvp or the daily pledges, or you always wanted to do trials but noone really taught you how to do it or you just want a cool bunch of people to hang out with? Yes Alith is for you. Head over to alitheso.com to learn more!
  • Melikabel
    Melikabel
    Alith is recruiting! Both the new and the experienced players are welcome to join our ranks. We are offering a pressure free environment with lots of events, covering all the aspects of the game, and a place where you can just relax and have a good time. Find out more at http://alitheso.com/
  • p1nhead
    p1nhead
    ✭✭
    Are you still active? Looking for mates for regular imperial city districts and sewers rush, farm Molag Bal etc.
    Wanna play with voice chat, cuz typing is too slow and less informative. Im playing for EP side.
    Edited by p1nhead on January 25, 2016 10:09AM
  • GeraintAmbrosia
    GeraintAmbrosia
    ✭✭✭
    p1nhead wrote: »
    Are you still active? Looking for mates for regular imperial city districts and sewers rush, farm Molag Bal etc.
    Wanna play with voice chat, cuz typing is too slow and less informative. Im playing for EP side.

Yes, we currently got over 400 active members in the guild and do regular PvE and PvP events during the week.
    Apply on our site if you are interested.

• Nephin
    Nephin
    ✭✭
    Need some friends? Feeling alone in the game? Wanna laugh a lot?

Alith is still recruiting, even in 2016! :) We are focused on enjoyment of the game in a relaxed, respectful, pressure-free environment. We provide strong ingame activity, web-site, active forum, Ventrilo, Facebook&Twitter, event calendar, organised raids & our very own Podcast. If you’d like to know more, head to AlithESO.com. :) Come and take part in our naked cliff dives, horse races, epic IC-runs and even more, don’t miss it! :)
  • Icharaxx
    Icharaxx
    We are still looking for new members from all walks of life. Whether you got a few hours a week or you spend your life in eso we have a space for you! PvE/PvP/Trials/Fun events everyday, and you can join whichever you prefer or just lay back and enjoy the friendly banther in guild chat. Check out our website AlithESO.com to find out more.
  • Melikabel
    Melikabel
    Alith is looking for more mature and friendly players to join our ranks. We are offering a strong in game activity, a website, voicechat, our own podcast, and much more. We have no special requirements, all levels are welcome and we have people of all ages. Find out more about us at http://alitheso.com/
  • KarinaAnna
    This guild is amazing and we are still looking for wonderful new members to join us. Our members are awesome and will be there to give you support should you ever need them. We have strong in-game activity, regular events and raids, our own podcast and much more. We have no restrictions or requirements, everyone is welcome at Alith!

Check out our website AlithESO.com to find out more :D
This discussion has been closed.