Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's the XP like in Orsinium? How does it compare to Imperial City?

Teiji
Teiji
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone know what it's like? Imperial City and Sewers XP per mob is very solid, is Orsinium following this into a trend?
"Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes and no. While the XP is not actually bad, the amount of mobs in there is noticeably lower and they're more spread around the area.

There are only 2-3 potential grinding spots in the area, that depending on player activity might become worth looking onto or being completely useless.
  • Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    F7sus4 wrote: »
    Yes and no. While the XP is not actually bad, the amount of mobs in there is noticeably lower and they're more spread around the area.

There are only 2-3 potential grinding spots in the area, that depending on player activity might become worth looking onto or being completely useless.

Thanks very much F7sus4, I guess I'll check out the public dungeons, three characters left then I've finally got my 8 slots filled with VRs. I'm hoping the public dungeons are at least similar in XP to Imperial Sewers public dungeon.
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what about the XP in the solo Arena? is the solo Arena able to be spammed and p[layed constant for xp gain or is it 1 time only daily?
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can grind in Orsinium public dungeons, XP is better than in IC because of the xp boost inside thoses dungeons, but guess they'll be heavily crowded. So maybe farm by night only.
    what about the XP in the solo Arena? is the solo Arena able to be spammed and p[layed constant for xp gain or is it 1 time only daily?

Consider having 300CP+ to be a good farm spot in normal mode, but I don't remember if i had xp in maelstrom.
    Edited by Ayantir on November 1, 2015 5:46PM
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »
    You can grind in Orsinium public dungeons, XP is better than in IC because of the xp boost inside thoses dungeons, but guess they'll be heavily crowded. So maybe farm by night only.

Consider having 300CP+ to be a good farm spot in normal mode, but I don't remember if i had xp in maelstrom.

i want to be able to catch up to people that have 501 CP, right now i only have 310
    hope fully this will give me a chance to catch up within 2 to 6 weeks?
    ty for the info :)
    Edited by Gilvoth on November 1, 2015 5:49PM
  • cschwingeb14_ESO
    cschwingeb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Normal mode was easy even with a template v16, but xp/hour was only OK. You do kill plenty of mobs, but the boss phases and time between spawns make this xp worse than the mediocre cyrodiil delves. I would guess 200k xp/hour?

Since you get very little loot in maelstrom, it's not a great choice for grinding. IC is much better
  • Feisty_Khajiit128
    Feisty_Khajiit128
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, IC seems to be giving not all that much xp lately, is it just me or was it nerfed?
    I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

Khajiit Nightblade- V15
    Imperial Templar- V1
    Altmer Sorc- Lvl 28
    Dunmer Nightblade- Lvl 19 (WIP)
  • Feisty_Khajiit128
    Feisty_Khajiit128
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose this thread is old...
    I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

Khajiit Nightblade- V15
    Imperial Templar- V1
    Altmer Sorc- Lvl 28
    Dunmer Nightblade- Lvl 19 (WIP)