Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

i need help from experienced players

izJordy
izJordy
✭✭✭
this is bothering me much, so i'm an imperial stamina/nightblade, i decided to go with vampire, but i don't get the point, i feel like "nothing" is way better then vampire? whats the point of being a vampire if your health recovers slower, you die quicker by fire, etc etc.. so i'm not getting the point? i wanna be able to pvp when i'm vet 16, i basicly don't want my nightblade to suck you know? and right now you have 2 options? just human? or being a vampire and dieing quicker from fire + slow health recovery? so i'm not getting the point that sounds horrible to me, i'm not experienced so i might be wrong thats why i'm asking for any help and information, cause if its really pointless and stupid i'll just go cure myself, hope someone can help me..
  • Jeckll
    Jeckll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The reason to go vampire is faster stealth movement as well as better recovery and Bat swarm. For Races like bosmer and khajiit, its especially good.
    Jeckll has quit the game. Thanks for the great time.
  • Usara
    Usara
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vampire and Werewolf are meant to have drawbacks. They can prove very powerful for some classes/types of gameplay, but your character will never be overpowered because you chose Vampire/WW over staying Human.

Now, I feel like vamp is awesome for NB, especially in PvP, if only for the improved sneaking passive. But then yes, you'll be very suceptible to dying against Fighter's guild skills (the fire malus is not that much of an issue with a few CP, imho - and health regen.... meh ^^)

Now I don't pvp that much, but in the end, it's all about playstyle : if you intend to play stealthy in PvP, Vamp is good. If you don't, cure it.
    What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I’m stranded somewhere without any pants.

Usara v531 - Usara2 v322 - Escouade Sauvage - PC - EU - EP

Usara Den Thasnet - Retainer of House Hlaalu (Dunmer Templar, heal)
    Livia Augustus - Deserter of the Imperial 7th Legion (Imperial DK, tank)
    Aspen Vael - Battlemage of King Casimir III (Breton Sorcerer, tank/dd magicka)
    Caris Vael - Missing Student of the Mage Guild of Shornhelm (Breton NB, dd magicka, vampire)
    Eugene Fitzherbert - Wanted con artist hiding in Wayrest (Imperial Templar, tank/dd magicka)

Chante-avec-les-escargots - House Hlaalu snail breeder (Argonian NB, tank)
    Ryl Serandas - Mournhold Ordinator (Dunmer DK, dd magicka)
    Dar'Aiean - House Hlaalu Smuggler (Khajiit NB, dd stamina)
    Ferinwe - Alteration Instructor of the Mage Guild of Ebonheart (Altmer Sorcerer, dd magicka, retired)
    Torafhilde Frostdottir - Winterhold Cryomancer (Nord Sorcerer, dd magicka)
    Senecar - Daedra hunter, former Thalmor corps (Altmer Templar, dd magicka)
    Ondres Hlaalu - House Hlaalu Skooma Trader (Dunmer NB, dd magicka)
  • Didgerion
    Didgerion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a retired V16 Night Blade who used to be a vampire for a while too.

Here is what I've experienced:
    A young vampire sucks...It has no skills no passives ...just take the pain and go over it.
    An adult vampire has some nice abilities and features.

But first lets talk about your health recovery.
    To avoid health recovery penalty make sure you are always in stage 1 of vampirism - you can see it on you character sheet. You have to feed in order to keep your vampirism stage at level 1.

And here are the pro points for vampirism:
    - there is a passive that increases your movement speed while crouching - very cool feature for NB
    - there is a passive that increases you damage mitigation when your health is low.
    - the ultimate is strong but so are the NBs ultimates

And these are pretty much all the advantages for a Vamp NB.

So I ended up curing Vampirism on my NB.
    Edited by Didgerion on January 24, 2016 6:51PM