Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New player looking to join

exies
exies
Soul Shriven
Hi,

I'm a new (sorta) looking to join an active pvp guild who does some pve.

I just started playing on xb1, so my characters aren't very impressive. I have characters on every alliance.

I'm an experienced mmo player, raided in wow, pvped in daoc and other popular mmos. I'm pretty self sufficient but I love group activities and my hopes is simply to find a very social guild that has activities I can sign up for and join. I plan to play a dedicated healer in both pve and pvp.

Thanks appreciate your time, my Xbox 1 game tag is exaffect
  • BllyDnsr
    BllyDnsr
    ✭✭✭
    If you're still looking for a DC guild, we're a newly formed DC XB1/NA guild PvP with some PvE for Daggerfall and we're looking for active team players. If you're interested in a guild where we believe in creating a great synergy, then send me a PM and I'll get an invitation to you.
    Guildmaster of Obsidian Covenant.
  • Greywolf_McGrowler
    The Accursed Legion was created a year before the game was launched for the Xbox One. We are part of the Ebonheart Pact on the Xbox One North American Server. We were first mainly a PvP guild, but we have evolved to accomadate all types of play-styles. Like Veteran Pledges, Dragon Star Arena, Trials or just questing in Craglorn. We still focus heavily on PvP and our event days are are: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8pm to 11pm EST.

We are willing to teach people who have never been in PVP, or know very little of Cyrodiil of what’s in it and how things run within it. We also have a guide to Cyrodiil that will give you all the fundamentals of Cyrodiil. When we’re not trying to keep Cyrodiil under our control we are doing quests, delves and dolmens, and the Imperial City within Cyrodiil.

We do our PvE events Tuesdays and Thursday’s at 8pm to 11pm EST Those days we mainly do Vet Pledges or DSA. Whatever we have the people for and what everyone wants to do.

Saturday we do PvE in either Cyrodiil or in the Imperial City at 1pm EST, then on Sunday we’re starting to do Trials so if you’re VR10 or above and interested in joining this is for you.

The Accursed Legion has a point system called Legion Points that you get for donating certain items the guild needs, and attending guild events. You can then use these Legion Points on our website to upgrade your rank within the guild as well as purchasing new weapons and armor for your character which then the Legion Crafting Corp will craft your purchased item.

The Legion has an active facebook page that shows off our activities from PvP to PvE as well as how to get some of the Xbox Achievements and if you have a character story it can be shown here as well. The Accursed Legion Facebook Page is here: https://www.facebook.com/accursedlegionguild?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Next we have a promotional video that’s one of a kind and gets all kinds of hype from around the world. Take a minute and check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC9WK7ildmU

The guild is structured and well coordinated, and has much to offer. With over 200 members there should always be someone on to help or join in for whatever your adventuring needs may be.

So go ahead and take the time and check out The Accursed Legion website at: http://accursedlegion.enjin.com/home

If you’re interested in applying just click on the About Us tab, and click Apply to the Guild. Make sure your username is the same as your Xbox Gametag so we can find you. All applications are reviewed on the weekend.

Commander Greywolf34
    Commander Greywolf34 PR of The Accursed Legion
  • ForlornBeliever
    If you're still interested in a guild, the Bloodborne Rogues are always looking for new members. Just message me if you're interested. GT=Vengeful Wyvern
    Leader of the Bloodborne Rogues. Werewolf looking for a pack or want to be a werewolf? Or just looking for teammates to take on Tamriel's baddies? Feel free to message me if you have questions or are interested in joining. Xbox One/NA Server