The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone else confused by the Costumes tabs?

petraeus1
petraeus1
✭✭✭✭
Whenever I'm looking at costumes in the Crown Store, I always find it hard to understand why certain sets/costumes are categorized the way they are. As it stands, I can still find everything: there's only four tabs. But why is the Ordinator Armor Pack in the Town and Trade tab and not in Cultural Garment, why is the Imperial Officer Pack in Cultural Garment and not in Adventure Wear like the Imperial Battlemage Pack, and why are some of the dresses in and outfits such as the Corseted Riding Outfit in Cultural Garment and not in Town and Trade? Maybe it's just me, and it's not very important, but I can never find things where I expect them to be. The new Orc outfits are kinda cultural but kinda also just normal city attire. Oh well. There's not too many costumes as it is and scrolling through the tabs is a matter of seconds, but I wanted to share my profound confusion anyway. Have a good weekend. xD
  • Iove
    Iove
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep, me too X)