The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How do I start the God of Schemes?

joleda4ub17_ESO
joleda4ub17_ESO
✭✭✭
I completed Council of the Five Champions and entered a portal in the Harborage that took me to southern part of Coldharbour near Cadwell's Hovel. There is no Cadwell in the area, nor is there a quest in my journal. I went back to the Harborage, and the NPCs just tell me one sentence about Good Luck, and I hope you're successful for the sake of Tamriel.... What do I do now?
  • LaucianNailor
    LaucianNailor
    ✭✭✭
    Without giving too much alway.....the main quest 'picks up, again after you've completed the problems being faced in Coldharbour ;)
    Mac/PC EU Server

Lots of alts....561+ CP
    Inside Trade Guild
  • Lariana
    Lariana
    ✭✭✭✭
    Finish the Army of Meridia quests. The final quest in this questline is a prerequisite for the God of Schemes quest.
    Not even daedra have two left feet!
  • joleda4ub17_ESO
    joleda4ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks! :)