Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Price check on Crafting motif 10: Imperial XBOX ONE

Jonthe838
Jonthe838
As the title suggests, how much should I charge for the Imperial Motif?
I've read several very different pricings but never seen any in-game. Any suggestions on how much they usually go for?
I was lucky enough to find one in a backpack!
Are they still as rare as when the game released? Remember seeing them around 90k when I first played on the PC
  • Jonthe838
    Jonthe838
    And for the record, so that no one closes the thread just yet, I am NOT trying to sell it here. I will sell it in the guild stores but before I do, I want to check how much I can charge for it so that I don't get scammed and so that I can make the largest profit
    Edited by Jonthe838 on January 21, 2016 6:21AM
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its worth what ever someone will pay for it I can convert gear into imperial but at some time I will buy the motif as is its about one of two I haven't got yet
  • Jonthe838
    Jonthe838
    Yes obviously it's worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it but what I was wondering was how much they usually go for on the xbox since I've never seen any in any guild store
  • Alorier
    Alorier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've seen them on Xbox for around 90-100k but that doesn't mean they have sold now that there is better styles out there
  • Jonthe838
    Jonthe838
    Ok thank you! I will put it up later in today then and see what happens. I wish there were a proper chat on the console version of eso. Using Bluetooth keyboards or chat pads would actually work pretty well. It would make it a lot easier anyway to communicate and for example making a price check