Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A door into moonlight

Tsukikage2
Tsukikage2
Soul Shriven
When I finished "grimmer still" in the dominion questline for Reaper's marsh, I walked right past Khali in Fort Grimwatch, in the temple, with the intention of starting her quest later, after clearing up Malabal Tor. When I came back, I could not get into the temple, and I can find nowhere else to start the quest. Does someone know a way?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you done the MQ for the zone, where you pick the next Mane? If so, the quest giver is no longer needed.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tsukikage2
    Tsukikage2
    Soul Shriven
    No, I try to take the quests in the order they come, and that is supposed to be the next in the zone's main quest the fourht quest I think it was). I try not to skip ahead when it can be avoided.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reapers March is tricky. You actually get the quest to start things in that zone back at the Wedding in Malabal Tor. When you talk to the quest person in Reapers, it finishes the last Malabal Tor quest. It also helps to pay attention to the journal as to what city or place you need to go to next.

This is the kick off quest for Reapers March

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:The_Dark_Mane

Which is the turn in quest I talked about above, and you turn it in to Englor. After you turn in the quest he gives you Grim Situation, finish that, then your back on the path with the kitties.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Tsukikage2
    Tsukikage2
    Soul Shriven
    I am already that far, I did "grim situation", then "grimmer still". The latter quests ends inside the temple in Fort Grimwatch, with Khali inside the temple, where she then gives the next quest. Problem is, I chose to skip accepting that quest (due to already having lots of quest, near the limit), so I thought I go back to the previous zone, and finish misc. quests there, to free up some space. After that, I intended to go back to the temple, only to find it inaccessible, hence, I can't start the next quest: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:A_Door_Into_Moonlight
  • NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... Seems a strange issue. Have you tried going to the Moonlit Clearing? It's where the quest continues after speaking to Khali.
    uesp.net/wiki/Online:A_Door_Into_Moonlight
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • Tsukikage2
    Tsukikage2
    Soul Shriven
    I went there, and it seems to have solved the problem. Seems kind of odd that you have to go to an unmarked location to continue a main quest if you miss the original start point, but oh well. I thank you both very much for your help, this has been bugging me for a while! :smiley: