Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet the Character - Eveli Sharp-Arrow"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Meet the Character - Eveli Sharp-Arrow."

In this entry of our Meet the Character series, you'll learn more about the ambitious young Wood Elf, Eveli Sharp-Arrow, another one of the colorful new characters you'll encounter in the Orsinium DLC game pack.
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • GTech_1
    GTech_1
    ✭✭✭✭
    That's a good article.
    It gives just enough of a "personality taste" to make you want more. Well done. :)

I've met Eveli Sharp-Arrow, over on the PTS, and I'm happy to say: I dig her.
    ... And I look forward to much more in the coming months. B)
  • ManicDee
    ManicDee
    ✭✭
    This one is confused: Aroz'lai sometimes uses "this one" and sometimes uses "I". Perhaps Aroz'lai has taken one too many blows to the head? This one will keep his eyes quite open when Aroz'lai is near.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They have made Eveli so cute! I think there is only two things possible with her. Either you love her, or she got on your nerves pretty fast.
    Personally, I'm very fond of her!
  • dwelling_playb16_ESO
    Eveli is super adorable and made a very good impression rather quickly. I like the idea of playing a veteran character who interacts with a wide-eyed greenhorn or rolling a rookie character who's coming up the same time as her.