The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Will pay COD for any of this items, trying to rebuild sorc (XB1 NA)

swanvalkyrie
swanvalkyrie
✭✭
Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right sub-forum for this. I've rebuilt my sorcerer and for me to continue upgrading my stats I need the items listed below. Unfortunatly because console doesn't have text chat right now, I was really hoping that someone could help me out. I will pay whatever reasonable gold you require as COD for these items. ZOS, if this is the wrong section I apologise, if you could move it to the correct one?

If anyone can help me with the following, please reply:

http://deltiasgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Ignition-2.2-Gear-Chart.jpg

Also if none of the above, any of the below.

Shirt of Martial Knowledge (Legendary) VR 14
Valkyn Skoria's Helmet (Purple) VR 14
Sash of Adroitness (Purple) VR 14
Band of Cyrodil's Light (Purple) VR 14
The Masters Inferno Staff (Legendary) VR 14- Precise trait

Thanks so much for anyones consideration :)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    there is a forum rule, that they do not allow "asking for buy", or "asking for sell" posts...so they will probably delete your post soon
  • swanvalkyrie
    swanvalkyrie
    ✭✭
    Oh bugger, sorry I didn't actually realise that. I guess people on console need to revert to guilds I suppose. Thanks anyway.
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Julianos is only a 6 trait set. Do you not have 6 traits?

Molag kena is dungeon/pledge chest drops. You can't buy them.

Forget you plan two options. They're simply not as good.

What will you be using this build for?
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

I hope this is the right sub-forum for this. I've rebuilt my sorcerer and for me to continue upgrading my stats I need the items listed below. Unfortunatly because console doesn't have text chat right now, I was really hoping that someone could help me out. I will pay whatever reasonable gold you require as COD for these items. ZOS, if this is the wrong section I apologise, if you could move it to the correct one?

If anyone can help me with the following, please reply:

http://deltiasgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Ignition-2.2-Gear-Chart.jpg

Also if none of the above, any of the below.

Shirt of Martial Knowledge (Legendary) VR 14
    Valkyn Skoria's Helmet (Purple) VR 14
    Sash of Adroitness (Purple) VR 14
    Band of Cyrodil's Light (Purple) VR 14
    The Masters Inferno Staff (Legendary) VR 14- Precise trait

Thanks so much for anyones consideration :)
    Hey I can help you with the things you need but I need you to message me my GT is Bigleach87.Main reason I don't know your gamer tag to send the stuff to you plus am not sure if this build will work for you we will also need to talk about that.
  • swanvalkyrie
    swanvalkyrie
    ✭✭
    Thanks @Brrrofski , nah unfortunately... don't ask me how or why.... I don't have six traits in one of each armour piece :(. I now regret not increasing my blacksmithing crafting either.

@Jaronking will message you! Thanks!
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry swanvalkyrie.

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.