Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO Live's Next Episode: 01/15"

• MystixCZ
    MystixCZ
    ✭✭✭
    MystixCZ wrote: »
    EnOeZ wrote: »
    Hi ZOS and Jessica, here are My questions :

[/list]

And also
    • Anti-zerging buff that would also alleviate the lag issue : what about a change in Cyrodiil Battle Buff that fluctuate if you are in a group a raid or solo ? For example :
    • Solo +10% Health Stamina and Magicka, Spell and Weapon Damage and 10% cost reduction and magicka, stamina and ultimate abilities, call it "survival instinct"
    • 2/3/4 players group 5/4/3% Health Stamina and Magicka, Spell and Weapon Damage and 10% cost reduction and magicka, stamina and ultimate abilities, call it "call of the pact"
    • 4+ players : no additional buff
    • This would also make night play more interesting, since it would be more feasible to capture and defend points when fewer players are available.

Thanks !

Yes, yes ... Zerg si evil for PvP. Please ... elimination zergs and prefare group about 4 - 8 players. I like PvP, but i don't like fight with zerg. It is not fight. It is very big chaos and lag fest.

EDIT:

Example how elimination zergs:

Significant percentage reduction in reward AP.

1 player - reward 300% AP
    2 players - reward 200% AP
    3 players - reward 150% AP
    4 - 8 players - reward 100% AP
    9 - 12 players - reward 80% AP
    13 - 20 players - reward 60% AP
    20 - 30 players - reward 40% AP
    30 more players - reward 20% AP

Significant percentage reduction in reward EXP (for grinding IC or dungeons Cyro).
    1 - 4 players - reward 100% EXP
    5 - 10 players - reward 70% EXP
    10 more players - reward 40% EXP
    Breton | Templar | CP 700+ | Achiv point 23K+
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since it seems that major updates will only occur in DLC's now, why not take 1 DLC every year and compile it with all game/bug fixes. This would ensure that we get the fixes that bother people the most and everyone would have a general idea of when it would be coming. Since most people lower game time in the summer for other activities, that would be a perfect time for those fixes. By having a set schedule for things to be fixed, we can concentrate on providing as much detail as possible for issues and not just a post asking when this or that will be fixed.

I for one would be perfectly happy with only 2 DLC's per year as long as the game breaking bugs/issues were fixed on a more frequent basis. I still believe that exploits should be hot fixed asap and not drug out though.
    Edited by Robbmrp on January 15, 2016 3:07PM
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Mysticman
    Mysticman
    ✭✭✭
    A better show would to replace Brian with Wrobel nobody cares about PVP Cyrodiil is "always" empty for a reason.
    Edited by Mysticman on January 15, 2016 3:44PM
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    @Mysticman the Xbox servers N/A PvP is always full. You must be talking about PC/Mac?

XBox Live GamerTag: Sea Monkey 001
    Main Character: Kelach, High Elf, Sorcerer, Level CP 275
    Guild: Fathers of The Dominion

Twitch: SeaMonkey001
  • SturgeHammer
    SturgeHammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any new siege weapons coming in the next update?
    First-in-Line - Swings-for-Lethal
    Green-Thumb - Scale-Factor
    Hist-Tree-Major - A-Late-One
    Needs-Some-Help - Dead-Last
  • Mysticman
    Mysticman
    ✭✭✭
    Question for Matt: What I would like to see is a craftable 2 piece set that’s similar to the monster sets, ZOS has always said that crafted and dropped gear would always be equal so how about showing us crafter some love and give use a kickass craftable 2 piece armor set similar to the monster sets.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a chance for ZOS to reconsider the (non) implementation of the Law Enforcement Part of the Justice System ? Even with some adjusted or less ambitious designs ?
    What were the reasons for giving up on this very much awaited update (more concretely than what Matt wrote) ?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EnOeZ wrote: »
    <snip>
    • Raw craft materials pushed to max rank (V16) in Cyrodiil ?
    <snip>
    @EnOeZ Can you explain what you mean for this? Crafting nodes in Cyrodiil scale the same way Orsinium ones do. Meaning if you are able to craft with the max tier available you have the chance of finding max tier material resource nodes.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • CtrlAltDlt
    CtrlAltDlt
    ✭✭✭
    I thought we would hear about class balance changes but no Wrobel? Sigh
    PC NA - jeazzy

stamblade outnumbered pvp vol 1. youtu.be/h1ONYfpAJJ8
    Stamblade outbumbered pvp vol 2. No cheese youtu.be/rN4_aRVMvWw
  • Beaveri
    Beaveri
    ✭✭✭
    CtrlAltDlt wrote: »

I was thinking, if I have some problems to remember things right, but didn't they say in prior to Christmas that Wrobel would be in this episode?

Edited by Beaveri on January 15, 2016 4:53PM
    PC EU - PVP

Queen Visenya | Magicka DK
    Queen Valkyrie | Stamina DK
    Queen Nymeria | Magicka Sorcerer
    Queen Astrape | Stamina Sorcerer
    Queen Umbra | Magicka/Stamina Nightblade
    Queen Skadi | Magicka Warden
    Queen Greenseer | Stamina Warden
    Queen Marzanna | Magicka Necromancer
    Queen Kalma | Stamina Necromancer
    Queen Durga | Magicka Templar
    Queen Melisandre | Stamina Templar
    Queen Rhaenys | Stamina Templar
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beaveri wrote: »

I was thinking, if I have some problems to remember things right, but didn't they say in prior to Christmas that Wrobel would be in this episode?

Yes I recall that Wrobel was supposed to be up next, but who knows, maybe something came up that either Wrobel can't make it, or maybe Brian just has exciting news. Does seem a bit odd they are having him 2 shows in a row.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Uberkull
    Uberkull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mention something about AOE Cap plans before @FENGRUSH implodes...
    u3lWw.gif
    ▬ஜ Seeds of War, Piles of Skulls ஜ▬
    ▬▬▬ஜ twitch.tv/uberkull ஜ▬▬▬
  • FATALjuan
    FATALjuan
    Soul Shriven
    You know what I would spend money / crowns on?!?!? Being able to complete researching faster.
    $5 for 5 hours or more slots to research instead of only the 3 we currently have. Just saying..

You guys are doing awesome by the way. Haters gonna hate! B)
    [PSN - john89147 / NA / PST] [PC - FATALjuan / NA / PST]
  • CtrlAltDlt
    CtrlAltDlt
    ✭✭✭
    Beaveri wrote: »

I think you're right. But hey, after they said no justice pvp anymore when they stated this was in their plans I cant take anything they say seriously. Which is why I don't see small scale pvp ever happening in this game even though Mr. Wheeler said it on the last ESO live. No mention of it in the road ahead article gives me the impression that it will get scrapped. I hope I'm wrong but I'm loosing my patience and faith in this company. Good thing there's good MMOs with real skillful pvp coming out soon
    PC NA - jeazzy

stamblade outnumbered pvp vol 1. youtu.be/h1ONYfpAJJ8
    Stamblade outbumbered pvp vol 2. No cheese youtu.be/rN4_aRVMvWw
  • EQBallzz
    EQBallzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Benegon wrote: »
    Alucardo wrote: »
    I don't want to see, or even hear from Matt right now. Always good to have Brian on the show, though! How about we replace Matt with Wrobel to talk about class balance changes? Or even replace Matt with a cactus. Yeah, that'd be fine too. A cactus.

Why not? He can talk about whatever the heck he wants he doesn't need to say "I'm not allowed to say this" or "well that isn't in my ability to say you would have to ask Wrobel" type of thing. He just says what he wants to say.

That's true in theory but the reality is he still doesn't say anything. You could replace him with a cardboard cutout of himself with a chat bubble that just says, "no comment" or "..soon" and get about the same amount of info.
  • Stigant
    Stigant
    ✭✭✭✭
    So ... to sum this "show" up

Matt Frior
    - We are happy about what have we "accomplished" in year 2015
    (are you for real?)

- Character customization (race change, appearance change, race change): SoonTM - no ETA, but not sooner than Q3
    - Cross-Aliance grouping out of Grouping Tool: SoonTM - no ETA
    - More Skill lines that are not passives: SoonTM - no ETA
    - Updating older item sets to current lvl (power) cap: sure, but no ETA (not even soonTM)
    - Removal of Vet Ranks:probably in Dark Brotherhood, Q2
    - Crafting bags (limitless inventory for materials): YES, in Dak Brotherhood for ESO Plus Membership
    - Extra Character Slots: YES, maybe Dark Brotherhood, no promisses on that
    - CP cap increase: not in Q1, maybe in Q2, probably by 51, nothing set in stone thought
    - Justice System PvP: NO "we are worried we can't handle it well enough to not to get it exploited"
    - will DSA ever scale: no ETA in our plans

Nothing really convincing to keep me playing this game during 2016 on PC so far, Althought I m happy for our Console players that they will FINALLY got their textchat
    EQBallzz wrote: »
    That's true in theory but the reality is he still doesn't say anything. You could replace him with a cardboard cutout of himself with a chat bubble that just says, "no comment" or "..soon" and get about the same amount of info.
    ^^ This is soo acurate :D

Brian Wheeler
    - "Fixing Cyrodiil LAG" server side: next Incremental patch, then Thives guild ... (yay finally ... althought lets see what really happens)
    - Capturable Towns in Cyrodiil and districts in Imperial City: YES during this year, soonTM - no ETA ... (what I hear is: something that should have been introduced in original DLC release will eventually happen)
    - Instancd PvP: in progress, in design disscussiions etc. etc. (what I hear is: don't expect it happening during 2016 at all)

Ask Us anything
    Nothing really catched my attention to be worth mentioning

Will you guys continue playing this game after this introduction into a new year? From a perspective of a more small scale PvP oriented player it doesn't look very promissing.
  • Urumis
    Urumis
    Why isn't this episode on YouTube yet? Is there somewhere else I can watch right now?
  • Seamonkey001
    Seamonkey001
    ✭✭
    @Urumis it probably is but not under them. Look for other people to have captured the broadcast and put it on there channel. I really have no clue as to why they take so long to put a broadcast up on youtube. Probably editing and whatnot.
    XBox Live GamerTag: Sea Monkey 001
    Main Character: Kelach, High Elf, Sorcerer, Level CP 275
    Guild: Fathers of The Dominion

Twitch: SeaMonkey001
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Urumis wrote: »
    Why isn't this episode on YouTube yet? Is there somewhere else I can watch right now?

http://www.twitch.tv => Zenimax online studios => past broadcasts

It's all in there but somehow it's impossible to give the link here without the forum embedding a streaming screen that doesn't stream :-)

Edited by anitajoneb17_ESO on January 19, 2016 5:54PM