Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A little help with Wrothgar dailies please.

BreacaT
BreacaT
✭✭✭
I've recently discovered these quests, but am a little unclear about how they work.

Firstly, does this list seem correct...

Delves from Guruzog...

The Skin Trade: Complete a contract for the Dragonstar Caravan Company.
Breakfast of the Bizarre : Kill Kraala Birdsong & collect eggs
Fire in the Hold: Kill Marq Tallis
Free Spirits: Kill Gorlar the Dark.
Getting a Bellyful: Kill Nikolvara
Parts of the Whole: Destroy the Ztheng Guardian

Bosses from Arzorag...

Nature's Bounty +nursery
Heresy of Ignorance +dolmen
Meat for the Masses +poa
Reeking of Foul Play +edu
Scholarly Salvage +ogre
Snow and Steam +nyc

So there are twelve possible quests in total, I know where the quest givers are but since I can only pick up one from each, how do my friends and I get to do more than the two I pick up if nobody else is offering shares?

Finally, I got completely unstuck trying to share a delve quest I picked up from Guruzog. After advertising I had it, inviting many players there was simply no 'share' option on the journal screen. And yes, I had handed in all other Wrothgar quests, restarted the group, logged, abandoned/re-acquired the quest.

Thinking about it after looking at the quest list above, I've never seen any of the delves shared? Why?

Thanks
Remember red = dead and a dead dd deals no dps.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if no one else shares the World Boss quests, you can only do the one you get and the one a friend gets. In the DC and EP zones for PC-NA I frequently see /zone messages like "Looking for more NB have quest" and "Type POA for poachers". If this isn't happening for your Alliance/Sever/Platform, the only thing you can do is invite more people to your group if you have other friends or guild members who are interested.

As for the Daily Delve quests, I've never known them to be shareable. Just one per player per day.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • BreacaT
    BreacaT
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, now I understand it better.
    Remember red = dead and a dead dd deals no dps.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BreacaT wrote: »
    I know where the quest givers are but since I can only pick up one from each, how do my friends and I get to do more than the two I pick up if nobody else is offering shares?

Here is what I do. I talk to the quest giver in the Hostel and they will tell me what my quest for the day will be before I accept it. It might not come out and say it, but you can tell by the description they give. Then repeat this for each member in the group, but remember to not accept any quests yet. Then, decide which boss you want to do first, accept that quest and go do it. Then when you turn that quest in, have another group member get a quest and you can do all 6 this way (assuming you have enough in the group). Note if you accept a quest too early before you are ready to do it, just drop it so you can get another world boss daily share from someone else.

Then the other way is to pay attention to zone chat and group up with people as they ask. This is not as easy on the console, in that case, I would hang out at the Hostel and try to get in a group that way or get a quest shared that way. Note you can join the group, get the quest, then drop from the group and rejoin your original group.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"