Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Unstable Clannfear or Volatile Familiar for PVE

catalyst10e
catalyst10e
✭✭✭✭
I'm currently VR11 almost VR12, When doing PVE content like cadwell's gold, or IC sewers (trying to solo for as long as I can) I switch over to my PVE build which is pet-heavy. Does anyone know which of these morphs is better? I'm on console and get an addon to see if the explosion from Volatile is out damaging the Clannfear. Can anyone with experience with a pet build help me out?
"Why settle for just stabbing your foes when you can roast them alive in a gout of arcane fire?"
[| DC Breton Sorcerer || NA PS4 || PSN: Catalyst10e |]
[| DC Dunmer Dragon Knight |]
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never thought the Unstable Familiar as being that good. Although both Pets should do the same damage, I liked the Clanfear as it Tanked for me (or at least it used to, I have not used Pets in long time on my Sorcerer)

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Clannfear is great.Not for doing damage,but for distraction. You can kill an enemy easier with the Clannfear's aid.