The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS - Please FIX Paxin Douare In Vet Spindleclutch

Ashtaris
Ashtaris
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I consider this one of the harder fights in Vet Spindleclutch and yet for the last several weeks it has been bugged so that you never get any loot off the boss. I'm not sure if it happened when Orsinium was released or a maintenance patch broke it. But @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_RichLambert, please get it fixed?
Edited by Ashtaris on December 15, 2015 1:38AM
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    Ran it last night and its still broke. Thought it would have been fixed by now. Thats at least 3 times with no loot for me, do we get some compo pls
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I ran it again yesterday and it was still broke for us as well. But I'm of the belief that ZOS really doesn't care. If it gets fixed, then so be it. The Vet dungeons are getting boing anyway. After awhile you start saying "Spindleclutch? meh :P"
    Edited by Ashtaris on December 25, 2015 5:09AM
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care. The loot: Some gold, some trash items and a chance at some rare trash items, big deal ^^

More important stuff to fix guys, this is as low priority as they come.
  • BitterBanana94
    lol it's still broken? ._.'
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ran it last night and its still broke. Thought it would have been fixed by now. Thats at least 3 times with no loot for me, do we get some compo pls

Also please do not bring that 'compensation' for every little thing!!!' type mentality in here. Go back to AA or wherever for that.

Thanks in advance! :-)
  • sickboy2808
    sickboy2808
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldnt call it a little thing. Its a boss thats broke in a dungeun and should have been fixed by now. Anyways it is finally getting fixed next patch
    ZOS takes cheating very Lightly. You have been warned, and any cheaters found out will get the Least punishment possible...
  • Lil_Willie
    Lil_Willie
    ✭✭✭
    Amen to that