Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

K-Hole Recruiting for all factions!

• caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I knew the kool aid tasted funny
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Slaxis
    Slaxis
    ✭✭✭
    @Keiryan can I join please. Nymeria and I have been dying to play with eachother.
    Gm of Victorem
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Slaxis wrote: »
    @Keiryan can I join please. Nymeria and I have been dying to play with eachother.

Vetoing this. AD has suffered long enough from SlaxHax, EP does not need the same.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Keiryan
    Keiryan
    ✭✭✭
    Video renditions of "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" are required upon guild application
    Keiryan / Yuluka / Keir Jong-Un
    Glorious Leader of North DC and The K-Hole
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keiryan wrote: »
    Video renditions of "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" are required upon guild application

Where do I submit this to?
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    must have been slow at alessia bridge
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

tumblr_ltsx4tMWZa1qesdd2o1_500.png
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  •  Jules
    Jules
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No I get it you're using the forums to recruit players of different factions to your cult to most likely Emperor trade and boost your guildies to the top of the leader boards.

Stop it. Just stop it and delete the post. No body cares. Just delete it cause you know one of the ZOS guys will shut it down regardless. So just delete it and take your advertisements back into zone chat that way players can ignore them.

lol.... are you guys trying to compete with us for most hated guild NA? Cuz we will STOMP YOU.

IE:
    Erynyes wrote: »
    tx haxus, you guys hopping to haderus tonight really made a difference, instead of dethroning K-hole and having a red emp, your scroll farming cost us most of the map and a yellow emp, GG! go DIAF at brindle in AS and let us pvp on other server without your toxic presence

JULES | PC NA | ADAMANT

IGN- @Juies || Youtube || Twitch
    EP - Julianos . Jules . Family Jules . Jules of Misrule. Joy
    DC - Julsie . Jules . Jukes . Jojuji . Juliet . Jaded
    AD - Juice . Jubaited . Joules . Julmanji . Julogy . Jubroni . Ju Jitsu

Rest in Peace G & Yi
    Viva La Aristocracy
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    4872777.jpg

The Age of Wrobel.
  • LazyLewis
    LazyLewis
    ✭✭✭✭
    thumb.gif

Hopefully this is flashy enough to get the point across. Bad enough players like you blow up and spam zone chat with guild recruiting but forums now ? Really ?

What happen to old fashion recruitment were you actually spent time with other players before asking them to join your guild. Now it's just a popularity contest on who has the bigger ego.

Someone is salty and missed the point completely :3

No I get it you're using the forums to recruit players of different factions to your cult to most likely Emperor trade and boost your guildies to the top of the leader boards.

Stop it. Just stop it and delete the post. No body cares. Just delete it cause you know one of the ZOS guys will shut it down regardless. So just delete it and take your advertisements back into zone chat that way players can ignore them.

WE ARE NOT A CULT. WE ARE BARBARIANS!!!!

What's your issue? The last 20 times we have had emp we have not logged in and thought 'lets get emp'. If it happens it happens. Good fights is all us barbarians seek!
    DC - Chunky Nurse - Chunky Ninja - Chunky Dragon - Fabulously Chunky
    AD - Chunky Nurse - Ashenn - Yorkshire Pudding
  • Turtl3Lov3
    Turtl3Lov3
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Glorious K-Hole is expanding! We're ready to bend over backwards to help make our guild larger by training new people who are ready to just dive in there and go hard.

Whisper @Prett or @emma666 for more info ;D

51688848.jpg
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Does this mean I have to level an AD toon too? :disappointed:

8cf8c9c8665d6d719e12ea79b77792f57a8e7a94cb32d1e928c3761a4d107bef.jpg

American-Psycho-Axe-Cuddle-Me-Meme.jpg

tumblr_nzvgflGLad1rjlu67o1_1280.jpg
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I must have taken a wrong turn, can somebody point me to the "nerfs wanted" section?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Suru
    Suru
    ✭✭✭✭
    thumb.gif

Hopefully this is flashy enough to get the point across. Bad enough players like you blow up and spam zone chat with guild recruiting but forums now ? Really ?

What happen to old fashion recruitment were you actually spent time with other players before asking them to join your guild. Now it's just a popularity contest on who has the bigger ego.

Someone is salty and missed the point completely :3

This is almost too good

Suru
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Keiryan How about singing scroll songs? I won't join anyone that doesn't let me sing scroll songs.
    Crown | AD NB | First AD/NA Grand Overlord (2015/12/26)
    PvP Guides @ DarkElves.com
  • Mrs_Quietus
    Mrs_Quietus
    ✭✭✭
    Lord_Hev wrote: »
    The troll is real

I'm still waiting for you at Dragonclaw. Duel me bro.

Pay my Sub <3
    Edited by Mrs_Quietus on January 7, 2016 4:59PM
    Aldmeri Dominion HeisenZerg & Fantasia
    Templar *Lyric Quietus*
    Night Blade *E'ryyn Quietus*
    Sorcerer *Kira Quietus*

Daggerfall Covenant K Hole GM
    Templar Healer *Lyryc*
    Templar DPS *Lyrikida*
    Night Blade *Lyric Amaryllis*
    DragonKnight *Lyric Enya*

#bringbackblindingflashes
    #AwaitingCU

Youtube Channel:
    *Mr. & Mrs. Quietus*
    https://youtube.com/channel/UC-P7vLjk9QC8q98rWiSY-Rg
  • Mrs_Quietus
    Mrs_Quietus
    ✭✭✭
    Crown wrote: »

@Keiryan How about singing scroll songs? I won't join anyone that doesn't let me sing scroll songs.

@Crown, You will have to undergo an audition process through me and Prett...since we are the designated vocalists of KHole.

Which artist do you compare yourself too and most identify with?
    Templar *Lyric Quietus*
    Sorcerer *Kira Quietus*

Templar Healer *Lyryc*
    Templar DPS *Lyrikida*

#AwaitingCU

Youtube Channel:
    *Mr. & Mrs. Quietus*
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@Crown, You will have to undergo an audition process through me and Prett...since we are the designated vocalists of KHole. Which artist do you compare yourself too and most identify with?

The artists that I most closely approximate in singing ability are those that never make it past the first submission tape.. My singing voice makes the dog howl, people leave TS, and my cat run away to the opposite side of the house - so we look at that as a way to keep opponents from getting too close when we run scrolls. I have fun though, and that's what matters!
  • Mrs_Quietus
    Mrs_Quietus
    ✭✭✭

@Crown, You will have to undergo an audition process through me and Prett...since we are the designated vocalists of KHole. Which artist do you compare yourself too and most identify with?

The artists that I most closely approximate in singing ability are those that never make it past the first submission tape.. My singing voice makes the dog howl, people leave TS, and my cat run away to the opposite side of the house - so we look at that as a way to keep opponents from getting too close when we run scrolls. I have fun though, and that's what matters!

image.jpg
    Templar *Lyric Quietus*
    Sorcerer *Kira Quietus*

Templar Healer *Lyryc*
    Templar DPS *Lyrikida*

#AwaitingCU

Youtube Channel:
    *Mr. & Mrs. Quietus*
  • Crown
    Crown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [image.jpg

So you don't like to have fun in your raids?

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    After the last few nights with Khole Id say Lyryc doesnt like not having fun in raids.
  • Mrs_Quietus
    Mrs_Quietus
    ✭✭✭
    [image.jpg

So you don't like to have fun in your raids?

I am going have to discuss this with Prett, don't call us we will call you. B)
    Templar *Lyric Quietus*
    Sorcerer *Kira Quietus*

Templar Healer *Lyryc*
    Templar DPS *Lyrikida*

#AwaitingCU

Youtube Channel:
    *Mr. & Mrs. Quietus*
  • caeliusstarbreaker
    caeliusstarbreaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Crown 's musical stylings are mostly akin to brownmark films and Kesha
    Rhage Lionpride DC Stamina Templar
    K-Hole
  • Morozov
    Morozov
    ✭✭✭
    ....oh im sorry. I was looking for the "Show me your DK's" post
    AD
    Victorem
    PC - NA - AZ
    Vr 16: Morozov - DK
    Vr 1: Zephyr Grimm - Sorc
    Vr 5: Sad_Bunnie - Templar
    23: Repressed-Canadian-Rage - NB
    Voted "Most likely to squirrel off the crown" PC-NA
  • PhatGrimReaper
    PhatGrimReaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I lead raid 6?
    Fat Grim Reaper - (m)Dragon Knight AR28
    F G R Junior - Templar AR26
    This One Had Name Changed - Nightblade AR19
    Fat Grim Streaker - Sorcerer AR15
    M12-GM - Guardians of the Twelve-GM - Crown Store Heroes - ETU
    RÀGE - R.I.P
  • Rust_in_Peace
    Rust_in_Peace
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Glorious K-Hole is expanding! We're ready to bend over backwards to help make our guild larger by training new people who are ready to just dive in there and go hard.

Whisper @Prett or @emma666 for more info ;D

Messaged.
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep trying to join your group out on the field, but then Fengrush just crit rushes me.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • DatRascal
    DatRascal
    ✭✭✭
    I keep trying to join your group out on the field, but then Fengrush just crit rushes me.

Not what I saw last night...just saying there was some snuggling go'in down.
    Loyalty is the Pledge of Truth to Oneself & Others
    ~Cassiah Rae Coyle NB
    ~Cassiah Rae Sorc
    DatRascal Stamblade

Member Since February 27, 2014
  • MaximillianDiE
    MaximillianDiE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Must... must resist urge to call for nerf to sorcs in this thread
    Maximillian Die Caesar - DC - [K-Hole] Retired
    Maximillian AD [[DiE]
    Retired
  • ks888
    ks888
    ✭✭✭✭
    lmao <3 this thread ;-P
    DC NA - Norri - Khole RIP - [Mostly Outnumbered]** I have too many toons **RIP every alt I deleted - where am I? what year is it?