The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

January crown store items

gimpdrb14_ESO
gimpdrb14_ESO
✭✭✭✭
well whats coming in Jan for the crown store?
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black bear mount and cub.

Called it.
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A teddy bear mount and pet- zenimax logic
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Striped senche mount
  • AGrz5585
    AGrz5585
    ✭✭✭
    Netch mount a daedroth pet :p
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Demora mount and pet ;)
  • Nadijeh
    Nadijeh
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully trailer character costumes. Please...And that bear-dog thing lol.
  • Bebopgroove
    Bebopgroove
    ✭✭✭
    Probably the Markarth bear dog and a black bear mount, though I'd kill to have a nicely-colored unique-looking clanfear pet or the (sort of) confirmed nixhound. Or the Yokudan Charger or Dapplegrey Palfrey :( We could also really, really, really use some casual outfits for teh mens.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camel mount, Nixhound pet, some type of motif from Orsinium,
    Alliance npc clothes motifs be nice.
    Edited by Krainor1974 on January 4, 2016 1:23AM
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Probably a McDonalds happy meal that fully restores health & stamina for 5 seconds. Price: 1500 crowns.

Just Kidding, probably something we have already seen, but reskinned.

Edited by DragonSamurai360 on January 4, 2016 2:32AM
  • Erdmanski
    Erdmanski
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing 2 new female costumes with an Alik'r Desert type feel. Probably Nord Hero and Winter Scout costumes as well. I don't imagine any mounts will come. Probably just the black goat pet and the Markarth Bear Dog.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Theodorus
    Theodorus
    ✭✭✭
    Erdmanski wrote: »
    I'm guessing 2 new female costumes with an Alik'r Desert type feel. Probably Nord Hero and Winter Scout costumes as well. I don't imagine any mounts will come. Probably just the black goat pet and the Markarth Bear Dog.

Good "guesses".

Too much to ask that the desert female costumes might be female only?

Walking Dead survival tip ... just run faster than Otis
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh darnit no happy meal ;) The Nord Armor looks SWEET! I'm gonna get that armor.
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If only they where releasing the daggerfall version first :( I want the daggerfall hero armor
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If only they where releasing the daggerfall version first :( I want the daggerfall hero armor

Well.. they had to pick one to start with since they decided to make them limited items. I for one, would rather they had started with the Elf hero costume.
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no Ninja costumes :(
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And again I won't be buying anything because I can't dye them. :(

The Song of the Night outfit, and maybe the Sand-Kissed one could look great on my characters, but in those colours it's absolutely out of the question.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    And again I won't be buying anything because I can't dye them. :(

The Song of the Night outfit, and maybe the Sand-Kissed one could look great on my characters, but in those colours it's absolutely out of the question.

Gina Bruno said in this thread that they are working on it:
    The costumes are very nice, but can we start getting costumes that can be dyed to our color preferences, instead of the one look for everyone? It's less incentive to purchase it because one can expect many to have that very same look and color scheme.

That's something that we are working on, though we don't currently have an ETA for it.

I'll make sure I'll get at least the limited time hero costumes even if I don't particularly love the color schemes just in case they don't come back after this change is made.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    Did they seriously just recolor the same goat?

How about re-releasing some of the stuff that wasn't available when us new people joined the game, as opposed to re-skinning identical pets. (Dapple Grey Palfrey horse for example.)
  • SevenKingdoms
    SevenKingdoms
    ✭✭
    Vox wrote: »
    Black bear mount and cub.

Called it.

Wouldn't that be the same exact mount & pet that's in the store now, just a different color?