The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

New PTS feature request.

justz00tb14_ESO
justz00tb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
Would it be feasible to have something like a command line feature for obtaining items using item ids and maybe teleport to coordinates that works like console commands in other Elder Scroll games? I am not exactly sure what the technical challenges would be to this but it sure sounds like a straightforward way to make PTS a lot more useful to test and theorycraft away.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would be great, but I don't think it would be feasible. If they even so much as told us what some of those commands were, people may find a way to exploit them on Live. Unless of course we theoretically already know what they are, in which case it would just mean making those functions public rather than private, and that could be doable. I have no idea whether the right functions are listed though.

At the very least, I'm hoping for future PTS templates to have at least one wayshrine in every zone unlocked :/
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • justz00tb14_ESO
    justz00tb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, unlocking every wayshrine definitely would be very nice! I understand the concern about cheating in live but I guess in my minds eye I was thinking about a simple function only on PTS that worked something like this "/script GiveMe(itemid, quantity)" and it triggers a event that sends a mail with the items attached.

I don't know lua well so forgive me if my example isnt properly formed.
    Edited by justz00tb14_ESO on January 5, 2016 7:04PM