Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox - EU server - Daggerfall Royal Legion recruiting PVP/PVE/Trade 490+ members

• Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Sure man we're constantly removing inactive members will get you an invite.
  • FeiXtea
    FeiXtea
    Your invite has been sent. Hope to speak with you in guild chat soon :)
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Bump
  • Laranoye
    Laranoye
    ✭✭✭
    GT : inboundsteve
  • FeiXtea
    FeiXtea
    Bump! If you havnt had an invite yet Steve, itl be on ita way shortly! Xmas period an all..
  • noblebat
    noblebat
    Soul Shriven
    Noblebat64 is my username could i have an invite
  • MikeTase
    MikeTase
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join, GT: MrMikeeh
  • Havelocke
    Havelocke
    ✭✭
    Don't mind me. I'm just here for the comments *grabs popcorn*
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭

Ok guys just a little update we currently have 2 guilds set up, 1 is the main guild that has been running from the beginning. The other is Newley formed currently sitting around 100 members can everybody who requests to join let me know if you have a vet character. Pre-vet members will be in the 2nd guild and moved across as they become vet. This allows all lower level players to be in one guild and find suitable members to play with. Both guilds are run by me and connected by our forums. So anything you need just make a post.

Thanks

Mait3rz
  • alexvdm88
    alexvdm88
    Soul Shriven
    Please send me an invite

Gamertag: southafrican7aj
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    alexvdm88 wrote: »
    Please send me an invite

Gamertag: southafrican7aj

Hi mate I have Xbox live messaged you can you please let me know your current level
  • smallfather
    GT:DaffodilYak5801
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Just to make things clear if you can't tell from the name, we are a Daggerfall guild. Not a mixed, not AD and not EP. Daggerfall players only please.
  • Ason_SWE
    Ason_SWE
    Edit: ops, not a Dagger :)
    Edited by Ason_SWE on January 3, 2016 3:45AM
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Can all players who want an invite please go to www.drl.boards.net make an account and fill out the application thread.

Thanks
    Edited by Mait3rz on January 4, 2016 12:18PM
  • Laranoye
    Laranoye
    ✭✭✭
    Mait3rz wrote: »
    Can all players who want an invite please go to www.drl.boards.net make an account and fill out the application thread.

Thanks

your link only links to this website :/

drl.boards.net/ This one works. I shall go there now! lol
  • FeiXtea
    FeiXtea
    Always recruiting guys and gals! The second guild is always after fresh meat! If you've got a mic, join in and say hi!
    Edited by FeiXtea on January 7, 2016 2:44AM
  • Weiders
    Weiders
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join.

GT: Haizivs17
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Weiders wrote: »
    Would love to join.

GT: Haizivs17

Hi please can you go to drl.boards.net/ and fill out the application section.

Thanks
  • JohnDoex12
    Looking to join

x Ramirez
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    JohnDoex12 wrote: »
    Looking to join

x Ramirez

Please see above in relation to filling out the application on our guild forum.......
  • Obliviaz
    Obliviaz
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: Obilks
    Just the guild im looking for..
    Pls inv. Ty
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    Guys I don't know how much clearer I can make this, I have a bunch of officers who check the application section on our guild forum. Fastest way to get an invite is making a post over there. This is mentioned twice on the main post and multiple times at the end of this thread.

If you're interested please leave a reply on here with your gamertag and fill out the application thread on our forum below

drl.boards.net/
    Edited by Mait3rz on January 9, 2016 11:08AM
  • F4llenPaladin
    I have filled in an application form, I think.
    Am on later

Gamer tag F4llen paladin
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    I have filled in an application form, I think.
    Am on later

Gamer tag F4llen paladin

Yeah I'm going to get someone to send you an invite. You used a guest account and should register mate :)
  • F4llenPaladin
    ok, thanks.
    was only on until 9 last night, will be on from about 7.30 tonight until 10.30ish....

thanks
  • F4llenPaladin
    thanks for the invite to the guild, look forward to exploring with you guys and gals
  • Mait3rz
    Mait3rz
    ✭✭
    thanks for the invite to the guild, look forward to exploring with you guys and gals

No problem man, our guild forum has just been updated, view in desktop mode to see it properly, its in the bottom right corner if on a mobile.
  • seras11
    seras11
    invite me GT is darklingcloud93
    thanks
  • FeiXtea
    FeiXtea
    Il throw you an invite when I get on tonight, all you'll need to do is pop past our forums, create an account and say hi :)