The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ZOS when you come back after break

xboxone1Q
xboxone1Q
✭✭✭
Have a god dam option to change your race or class in the crown store. ☺️
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is so extremely rude, you should just be ashamed of yourself.
    Huor Melwasul - Archdemon, The Demons of Light - Warlock, Hufflepuff House - ADXB1 - NA
    I'm only updating this because we're commenting on a thread about signatures. Give me awesomes!
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    CJohnson81 wrote: »
    This is so extremely rude, you should just be ashamed of yourself.

Don't be offended. This is normal for him. Apparently asking for something, posting multiple threads, ad infinitum means that thing should be implemented.

To the OP: The barbershop will be implemented in time. Anything else, only time will tell. Until then, you can't expect a "Yes" or "No" answer every time you request something. It's one thing to ask for it, it's another to make numerous threads for it. Be reasonable.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • SosRuvaak
    SosRuvaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    though, he isn't wrong.
    For the Pact!
    ~Sump Scales~
    Lusty Argonian Nightblade
    ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen~
    Smokes-His-Greens
    ~Ruvaak~
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    SosRuvaak wrote: »
    though, he isn't wrong.

Isn't wrong? Wrong about what? The game doesn't "need" race or class change. It's working fine without it. What you want is a convenient way of rerolling without having to relevel. I don't doubt that people want it, but his is rude comment wasn't a "right" or "wrong" statement.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the character appearance re-do... Barbershop = PROFIT!
    Edited by QuebraRegra on December 30, 2015 11:51PM
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure Cyrodiil performance and class balancing is a bit more important than changing your moustache
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Pretty sure Cyrodiil performance and class balancing is a bit more important than changing your moustache

LOL! Like ZOS will EVER bring balance to this game... LOL! How about another 50% dmg nerf, and a CHAMPION POINT cap increase?

Just #*&^!@ LOL....
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'm a vet 16 imperial Templar I have no chance in pvp. I made that guy on day one not knowing what race and class was now he is my main. Try having 1 guy from day 1 that is a Templar and go into pvp and see how you like it. :/
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I think they should have race and class change available in the Crown Store for lets say 10,000 crowns.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    xboxone1Q wrote: »
    Have a god dam option to change your race oseriously tho we do needs this zis the crown store. ☺️

Ommmm you used the Lord's name in vain I'm telling on you lol no but seriously tho we do need this zos and class change so make it happen
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There will never be a class change, I'm fairly sure of that. Race change will probably come this quarter with the Thieves Guild. Although both features will become less necessary with the removal of vet ranks since you will only need to grind new characters to level 50.
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fine with race change, but class change will cause issues.
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • MerryGinal
    MerryGinal
    ✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »
    There will never be a class change, I'm fairly sure of that. Race change will probably come this quarter with the Thieves Guild. Although both features will become less necessary with the removal of vet ranks since you will only need to grind new characters to level 50.

Wait what wtf vet removed ? Is that sure ?

And yea...Im a Templar argonian...ezpz. Race would be great indeed.