Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Would you like if there is no more silly polls like flying mounts and dragons?

Ra'Shtar
Ra'Shtar
✭✭✭✭✭
Edited by Ra'Shtar on December 31, 2015 3:16PM
Some of my favorite screenshots
My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.

Would you like if there is no more silly polls like flying mounts and dragons? 48 votes

Of course i do!
56%
StamdenWarrioroftheWind_ESOMercyKillingEnodockwisatzPhuzArreyanneElhananZorrashidroids097HermodHuxideRubenIluvrienFlaminirJKorrralonasanResipsa131Ra'ShtarYoung_Archiebold 27 votes
No i like popcorn.
27%
Gidorickriverdragon72SpacemonkeyLeon119ListerJMCReverbLenikusAlina_ScarbridgeOmniDevilBabeestorGorstrikeback1247vamp_emilyMrDerrikk 13 votes
Dude you are really boring and this poll is boring
16%
r.jan_emailb16_ESOShadowolfsrobkrushTylersohLightninvashKingYogi415RAGUNAnoOneJura23 8 votes
  • Ruben
    Ruben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course i do!
    Nerf polls or at least make them available without doing PvP.
    DK Stamina DPS
    DK Magicka DPS
    DK Tank
    Templar Healer
    Sorcerer Stamina DPS
    Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Nightblade Stamina DPS
  • Young_Archiebold
    Young_Archiebold
    ✭✭✭
    Of course i do!
    But if I dont voice my opinion how am I ever going to get that flying submarine I know Zos would definitely consider putting in the game?
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course i do!
    Apparently also flying car polls :| this keeps getting weirder and weirder.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Of course i do!
    how about a poll if you could bop someone with a paper towel cardboard tube if they keep bawling and squalling about how come ESO doesn't have flying mounts and dragons yet and when are they coming?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No i like popcorn.
    They're a refreshing change from "Nerf This" threads. And it's fun to smack people around with lore.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No i like popcorn.
    Finally something different from the QQ'ing about PvP. I'm loving it :D
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No i like popcorn.
    I really wish the developers would get busy and and start working on some much needed things like:

1. In-game cellphone for my character. I think it would be really neat having a cellphone in one hand and an axe in the other.
    2. In-game bubble gum, so my character can blow bubbles as I wait for someone to attack a keep in PvP

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Zorrashi
    Zorrashi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course i do!
    On one hand: responding to those polls always amuse me...even though certain posts do irritate me.
    On the other hand: Finally putting the dragon ideas to rest would be really nice...
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude you are really boring and this poll is boring
    Lighten up and have some skooma if it wasn't for these every now and then polls the community would probably be a LOT more toxic (is that possible BTW?)
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of course i do!
    Lighten up and have some skooma if it wasn't for these every now and then polls the community would probably be a LOT more toxic (is that possible BTW?)

Oh yeah it is in my years of playing MMOs ESO's community is by far one of the best :)
  • ZOS_Alex
    ZOS_Alex
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there, everyone.

Due to the nonconstructive nature of this thread, we are going to close it. Please remember that trolling and spam are not acceptable behavior on the ESOTU forums. We encourage everyone to take a few minutes and read our Code of Conduct. It outlines the guidelines and expected conduct on our forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.