Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My ESO 2016 Wishlist

IXxIronWolfxXI
IXxIronWolfxXI
✭✭✭
Hello! Just sharing some thoughts on what I'd like to see in ESO for the upcoming year! What would you like to see?

1. #NoNerf2016.
Nerfs, nerfs and nerfs. The action that can kill. The game in its current state has balance issues that is true, but are nerfs really necessary? Surely buffs over nerfs is the better option? Nerfing a class makes its users upset. Buffing a class won't make anyone upset (except the people who want to be OP at everything in life)

2. Houses! Houses houses houses! Let us have our own instance we can invite our friends to and either build/buy a house!

3. Revive Imperial City! This place is honestly beautiful and it's a real shame no one comes here anymore except gankers/farmers. How about having a daily quest in imperial city that rewards a undaunted gold key? Lets say give a NPC some items found from killing mobs in each district and be rewarded with a silver key, give the NPC an extra 1000 stones and make it a gold key! For those people with bad RNG why not make the shoulders or helmets purchasable for 50,000 stones per piece?

4. Remove RNG and add a token system. I don't need to explain that one.

5. Spellcrafting! Not heard word on this in a long time, has so much potential.

What do you want to see next year?
  • Tomato
    Tomato
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want the lag fixed in PvP and cc system reworked
  • IXxIronWolfxXI
    IXxIronWolfxXI
    ✭✭✭
    Tomato wrote: »
    I just want the lag fixed in PvP and cc system reworked

I was going to mention that but I already know Zeni are working on it, but yes the day the lag is fixed PvP will be incredible.
  • Artjuh90
    Artjuh90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    console text chat ...........
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appearance change. Because that hasn't been said enough on these forums :p.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Azzuria
    Azzuria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spellcrafting!

And the ability to make our own 'costumes' by using found / crafted armor. Some of the lower-ranked armors are more appealing, lore and RP-wise, than some of the higher level stuff and I'd dearly love to be able to keep my DK's All-Heavy-Nord-Armor look but add in some medium for the stamina boost.
    Brunhilda Icehammer - Nord Dragonknight, 'Smith & Enchantress 'What is 'ranged? I need to hit something!!'
    Laehl Direthorn - Bosmer Nightblade, Purveyor of fine Clothes, Bows and Staves
    Reeza gra-Zuni - Orc Templar 'War Shaman' and Apothecary
    Noemi Snowpaw - Kajiit Dragon Knight - I laugh... or I'd have to kill you.
    Kitera Dreamon - Breton of The Dominion: Because those Daggers don't appreciate a great Mage.
    Lysara Shadowcroft - Dunmer Bloodmage: This will only hurt a lot.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azzuria wrote: »
    And the ability to make our own 'costumes' by using found / crafted armor. Some of the lower-ranked armors are more appealing, lore and RP-wise, than some of the higher level stuff and I'd dearly love to be able to keep my DK's All-Heavy-Nord-Armor look but add in some medium for the stamina boost.

Oh this would be brilliant! Or even just crafting low level armors at high level materials, the top level Redguard armor is way too fancy for my Redguard and I'd love to downgrade it. But costumes would be nice to add clothing items in too.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azzuria wrote: »
    Spellcrafting!

Spellcrafting is one of the things I look forward to the most in this game. I really hope that we at least get more info on it soon-ish, even if it will take a while for it to be released.

And I'm all for making our own costumes! If Crown Store sales is the issue, then make it a Crown Store item. I don't know, price it at about the same as the costumes that are already made of low level armor (3 for 700 maybe?). Of course, I would love to be able to do it for free/in game gold and to leave the Crown Store for the unique costumes, but I don't expect that to happen. Oh, and let us dye costumes. Please.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • RoamingRiverElk
    RoamingRiverElk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. #NoNerf2016 indeed. Buff classes (magicka dk in pvp, templar) and playstyles (defensive, balanced builds) that need it instead. Don't buff the highest hitting damage skills.

2. AOE CAPS: REMOVE THEM ALREADY

3. Make defensive actions like roll dodge and blocking cost less, buff *individual* defensive abilities (instead of defensive group abilities).

4. Upgrade ALL sets to v16. This will enable more build variety and make old content worth doing again (like trials). Make v16 crafting materials easier to get. Add more Columbine spawn chance for plant nodes, potions that require Columbine are ridiculously expensive. Less Bind-on-Pickup stuff. Let people do what they want to do instead of forcing everyone to grind.

5. Appearance change
    Dalris Aalr - Magicka (Stamina) DK | Dalfish - Magicka Sorc | Dal Aalr - Magicka Warden | Dalrish - Mag/Stam NB | Irana Aalr - PvE Templar
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What I want to see is the abilty to custimzie your vampire charaters, looks
    Now this would look much better if they fixed vampires up becaues I know they used the Dva mod as a insperation for eso vampires but they need to look much better
    41634-1-1378725753.jpg

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/38829-2-1435503758.jpg These screen shots are not mine but got them from nexus now they show what they should have done with vampires and looks this needs to be a thing because the normal textures for vampires and no fangs :O really starting to bug me now they can tone down the paleness but keep the paleness get rid of some of the veins or all of them and add fangs and faciel expersion
    http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/110/images/38829-2-1425744846.jpg
    Well other then this change I want dark brother hood theives guild charater custimzation and barber shop and all sorts of things.
    Edited by Thevampirenight on December 31, 2015 3:25AM
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My wish is zos would stop being vague and mia for months on end on the forums and just friggan tell us what's coming up. Its the dead silence that kills the game they never mention fixes or bugs on the list to be fixed. Only time I see them is nerfing threads for terms and agreements violations.
    I'm half expecting they won't talk to us til around March before pulling a free to play shocker out on us to replace the previous years b2p announce shocker.

All I wish is that their info posts and updates came to their own forums first rather than twitter reddit or any other place but their home page... swear I find more info about updates reading the back of my cereal box than on this website.
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    More Guild options and features....
    1. Guild passives (unlock able). Give us passives that we can unlock and offer to members that represent the guild. These could be tied to pvp, pve and crafting bonuses.
    2. Guild Representing. Use the tabards or something for a member to choose to represent (1) guild to help unlock passives, achievements and even guild (group) quests.
    3. Guild Quests. Something to do and earn as a guild group (heck even put a leader board in if you want to) that is unlocked through the guild achievement system (add this please) and give us a chance at epic loot, crafting material stash, and/or cosmetic items.
    4. Guild Crest Stamping. Instead of the only option being the tabard to represent a guild, let's put in a crest stamping system (tie it to a profession for crafting the stamping items needed). This way you can stamp the crest on a shield, chest piece, shoulders, etc.
    5. Guild Achievements! This can tie in all the said ideas together. Through guild achievements you can unlock and earn all the above for your guild. Put some unique titles in it (seeing we are getting name plates soon) to show off, unique dye colors, guild mount with a guild banner to charge into battle, etc.

I really want to see more depth to the guild system in the game. If a guild is not a trading guild there isn't much in game that ZOS offers us to stand out and be different!
    Edited by NobleNerd on December 31, 2015 6:25PM
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    ~a mature gaming community~
    Website
    DISCORD
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The starting point for any revival of Imperial City must surely be the recognition that few PvEers want to go there only to be ganked, and few PvPers want to go there in order either to gank, zerg, or both.

The opportunity undoubtedly exists to create the conditions for such a revival, probably by revising the ruleset/conditions for PvP as well as creating a PvE-only campaign/instance with direct access from the open world PvE zones. Hopefully the former would be popular enough with the PvPers to offset their dislike of the latter, with everyone a winner including ZOS who would sell a lot more DLC as a result of opening it up to PvEers.
  • Jakhajay
    Jakhajay
    ✭✭✭✭
    More character slots, and a teaser for a zone in Elsweyr for early 2017
    Sh'ira - One Eyed Tihm - Do'Mazar - Dar'Sol - Hazzahn - J'darr Sun-Arrow - Bishabi -J'manna - Narim Tollana - Abijah-Ra - Idhassi-Ko - Kajhe the Salty - Ti'lani - Sabhan-Dar - Palamai
    JakhajayAlt: Azala-Do - Saahni the Ohmes - S'aolla of the Darks - Zashima-La Ako'Zhajiit - Lo'Mai-Dro - Taheh-Do - Hrrula - Hatamira - Da'lai

Shield Anvil - Trake's Talons
    Knight Praefect - Knights of the Steel Claw

All Khajiit, All the time!
    For Elsweyr and her people!
  • Thallia
    Thallia
    ✭✭
    I think they mentioned that houses are being added in the next patch, next year of course. (maybe next next patch)

I love the Idea of having Buffs over Nerfs and they should really do that! Templars need buffs! Right now they are just a healing machine, no real cc, Chase, damage. They need some need big buffs to keep up with the other Classes.

Imperial City is beyond dead, havent seen a soul in their.... All the hype, kind of a little let down :( They should make it also playable alone and for Non-Vets (They absolutely nailed Orinium as Non vets can survive there, which I have.)

Spellcrafting would be tricky to do but I like the Idea. I think it would have to be very limited, imagine CUSTOM spells being sent one after the other in PvP, Lag city! I dont think Zeni will do this one.

My Wishlist:

1. Skyrim. I want to see my good ol Skyrim that I spent over 1 thousand Hours on! Please!
    2. A GOOD Dark brotherhood. As everyone knows Dark brotherhood is next patch (I believe). So I'm hoping they knock it out of the park. Daily bounties, Killing nobles, kings, princes Etc. Good rewards allowing me not to be done with the Dark brotherhood after doing a couple quests, and a dungeon *cough* IC *Cough* Orsinium as much as i loved it, i have no thoughts of going back *cough*
    3. New Skills, Please zeni add some much needed spice and new things to the game.
    4. Much needed PvP changes. They know they need to do this, Night capping Exploits Etc. Hopefully they fix things soon.

EP:
    Vesari - Woof Elf NB VR16
    Erenwyn - High Elf Templar VR16
    'Elayne - High Elf Sorc 20
    Erenweyn - High Elf Templar 17
    Sax-In-Da-City - Dark Elf Dragon Knight 4

DC:
    Ammir - Redguard Templar 35
    Thallia - Breton NB 25
  • NobleNerd
    NobleNerd
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jakhajay wrote: »
    More character slots, and a teaser for a zone in Elsweyr for early 2017

Extra character slots are coming!

ZOS confirmed this on the last or the one before that ESO Live.

Elzweyr - I am not certain on this one, but it does seem like I heard this mentioned in an ESO Live.... might happen 2016.
    BLOOD RAVENS GAMING
    ~a mature gaming community~
    Website
    DISCORD