The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Heavy Armor buffed yet?

Forestd16b14_ESO
Forestd16b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So @ZOS_BrianWheeler any news on heavy armor buffs yet ?
  • edorfeus
    edorfeus
    ✭✭✭
    I guess the answer, sadly, is as usual "working as intended".
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hqdefault.jpg

really?
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So @ZOS_BrianWheeler any news on heavy armor buffs yet ?

it is just a matter of time

then there will be so few players left that use HA....

that HA is not only ignored by ZOS....

but has become a non-topic on this forum as well

Edited by hrothbern on December 30, 2015 10:53AM
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I use heavy armour because I am pushed to do it. I want to use reactive set and sadly it is only in heavy.

Heavy armour features:
    • - bad resource management
    • - bad DPS
    • - bad resists too if you do not invest heavily. Big issues is the penetration
    • + cool looking
    Because I can!
  • Zheg
    Zheg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brian has nothing to do with this realm of ESO. This is ALL wrobel - from immovable and the HA passives to itemization and what heavy sets actually do.

Also, I'm pretty sure ZOS has nothing to do with this section of the forums :trollface:

People have been asking for a while, but there are a lot of things people having been asking wrobel for a while...

The chances of us getting concrete plans and actual changes coming in an upcoming balance patch are slim to none with how ZOS handles communication, so the best you can hope for is "yes, there are changes on the way ... soon."
    Edited by Zheg on December 30, 2015 11:43AM
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    I use heavy armour because I am pushed to do it. I want to use reactive set and sadly it is only in heavy.

Heavy armour features:
    • - bad resource management
    • - bad DPS
    • - bad resists too if you do not invest heavily. Big issues is the penetration
    • + cool looking

Yea this is pretty much what heavy armor is right now for PvP atleast.