The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

To upgrade to windows 10

jvara94
jvara94
Soul Shriven
So i am considering updating to windows 10. Have other people done so, and if they have, has it affected the game in any way?
  • Wily_Wizard
    Wily_Wizard
    ✭✭✭
    Mine runs better on 10, I dual boot 7 and 10. Only suggestion I would have is to do a clean install of 10, and don't try to upgrade. Just make sure you back up all you important data 1st. I was reading some people are getting stuttering in games that did an upgrade.
  • Fissh
    Fissh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did clean install. For me, 32 bit games tend to crash my PC. This includes ESO.
    I have "run as admin", run in compatability mode, etc. But still have issues.
    My 64 bit games run perfectly.
    However, this could very well be a hardware issue. I have tested what I could...HDDmonitor, Memtest86,etc....
    I am left guessing. Processor is AMD, my last, and I "guess" it does not like running 32bit games on a 64bit system. But I am a mere shade tree IT guy....
    <X-Raided>
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    I don't play pc but iv upgraded to 10 when it first came out and had played other mmo's with it and I think it made the experience better
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • Elsir
    Elsir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Been using Windows 10 since it's "Insider Program" was coming to a close readying for release and have not had any issues with any games, including ESO. I would say it's safe.
    Anna (AKA: Elsir)
    Templar