Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

mount need xbox 1

liquidhippy1989
I'm a ad eu player level 14, so sick of walking everywhere its so time consuming any kind players out there willing to give me a mount,you would be like Jesus Christ to me :D my gt is liquidhippy1989
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an MMO. Time consuming. It takes a while to get places sometimes. If not, it would mean the world is too small or the fast travel network has too many points. I didn't get a horse until 40s. It can be an achievement for you to save for it. The cheapest horse costs 10k. You could save that much in no time.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    CapnPhoton wrote: »
    That's an MMO. Time consuming. It takes a while to get places sometimes. If not, it would mean the world is too small or the fast travel network has too many points. I didn't get a horse until 40s. It can be an achievement for you to save for it. The cheapest horse costs 10k. You could save that much in no time.

Lol I still don't have one and I just got to VR11 over the weekend.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm a ad eu player level 14, so sick of walking everywhere its so time consuming any kind players out there willing to give me a mount,you would be like Jesus Christ to me :D my gt is liquidhippy1989

I want Silt Striders, intervention spells (almsivi or divine) and Guild Guides... oh, and Propylon Chambers and if posssible, the Boots of Blinding Speed

=)
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    CapnPhoton wrote: »

Lol I still don't have one and I just got to VR11 over the weekend.

Some people prefer to get the exercise instead :) Honestly I don't use it all the time. I only got it one day because I was in a Cyrodiil raid and was not able to keep up.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just start saving your gold.
    Sweetroll will be yours in no time.
    It ain't easy being green.
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭

I can usually sell stacks of 10 alchemy ingrediants for 1k (except columbine that one is valuable). Do that 10 times and you have enough for a horse. Another option is the daily writs if you do all of them then you get about 2,500 gold after 5 days you are done. 1 tempering alloy can go for about 10k or more dreugh wax or rosin for at least 5k.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    By the time I hit Level 44 on my alt, selling all looted gear/items, he was sitting on 30k gold and that was with spending gold on three bag upgrades. However, I guess if you're focusing on crafting as well, vendoring loot may not be an option, but something to consider.
    Edited by OmniDevil on December 28, 2015 7:49PM
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)