The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Christmas Sale?

ADarklore
ADarklore
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno

Gina, is there going to be a Christmas sale and if so, when will it be posted?!?

Thanks.
CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's the 21st now,.If there was going to be a sale,I would hope it would have been announced by now so we could put aside any money for crowns.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volkodav wrote: »
    It's the 21st now,.If there was going to be a sale,I would hope it would have been announced by now so we could put aside any money for crowns.

Funny thing is, I have never known an MMO to announce any major sales in advance, they normally announce it the day it starts... the reason being, they don't want people to WAIT, they'd rather have purchases at full price. When ESO had their Crown sale, I never saw any official announcement, I read about it in the forums where players were talking about it. Both the Thanksgiving Crown sale and additional Crown sale during Free-Weekened, neither would I have known about except for forum posts by players.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I take it ZOS is not giving us any Christmas sales like most other games do? I know when I played DCUO they always had holiday sales... granted, today is only Christmas Eve, still... something should be done to celebrate the holiday.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    So I take it ZOS is not giving us any Christmas sales like most other games do? I know when I played DCUO they always had holiday sales... granted, today is only Christmas Eve, still... something should be done to celebrate the holiday.

In a way they kind of did celebrate the holidays by bringing the Black Senche Panther to consoles, as that mount I have wanted for so long and was so mad when I missed it back on PC when I used to play ESOTU on there. However they did bring the Crown packs back to Black Friday prices on Xbox One a week or two ago. It's possible Playstation 4 could be having a sale on them, but I don't know for sure as I don't have a PS4.
    Edited by DragonSamurai360 on December 24, 2015 11:55PM
  • PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭
    yeah gimme free stuff ZOS c'mon.
    or gimme the cool million.
    I WANT IT NOW*

*Please don't make me post it again.
    It ain't easy being green.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makes me wonder if the bean counters at ZOS felt they lost too much money with the previous Crown sales over Thanksgiving and Free Weekend, that they couldn't afford to give another sale? Just seems odd that the biggest holiday of the year for most people, and they give us ZIP. They could have had at least a % off Crown store items or even something in-game like increased drop rates, node replenishment, etc. Or is this part of the "can't say Christmas or even celebrate it anymore" campaign?!?
  • CJohnson81
    CJohnson81
    ✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Makes me wonder if the bean counters at ZOS felt they lost too much money with the previous Crown sales over Thanksgiving and Free Weekend, that they couldn't afford to give another sale? Just seems odd that the biggest holiday of the year for most people, and they give us ZIP. They could have had at least a % off Crown store items or even something in-game like increased drop rates, node replenishment, etc. Or is this part of the "can't say Christmas or even celebrate it anymore" campaign?!?

Sorry, but those were the sales for the holidays. It sounds like you missed out.
    Huor Melwasul - Archdemon, The Demons of Light - Warlock, Hufflepuff House - ADXB1 - NA
    I'm only updating this because we're commenting on a thread about signatures. Give me awesomes!