The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Scaled to vet. 15 in Cryodiil enemies vet. 14

QuakeSocrates
QuakeSocrates
Soul Shriven
Hey guys I'm a vet 10 templar and I've been in wrothgar up to this point but I keep hearing I should check out the Cryodiil content. To my dismay I'm fighting enemies 1 vet level lower than my scaled vet 15 lvl in cryodiil. Any suggestions? Don't have IC content yet but will in a couple days, any advice is appreciated on helping me to maximize my leveling.

Best Answer

• Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You still get fine XP in Cyrodiil and there are skyshards to snag there too. There are daily repeatable PvE and PvP quests, dolmens provide nice XP and Cyrodiil has delves as well.

You can get from VR10 to VR16 fairly quickly by playing in both Cyrodiil and Wrothgar.
    Edited by Grunim on December 24, 2015 5:46AM
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

Answer ✓
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah that's the way it works at the moment. The enemies in Cyrodiil are VR14 and you are battle-levelled to VR15. The enemies in Imperial City are VR16 though.
    You get 100% XP and loot from all enemies that are 1-3 VRs below you.
    Edited by Enodoc on December 24, 2015 10:40PM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp