The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A question about the new sale items :)

Sheezabeast
Sheezabeast
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I am 100 crowns short of getting the Baby Netch, when I resub in January I will have enough for both it and the new gown. Are these two new items exclusive like the mount, will I be able to purchase them in January? If not I will be kinda sad :(
Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • illusionistik
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

The Baby Netch doesn't have an end date in the Crown Store announcement, does this mean it will be a permanent addition?

The Baby Netch is not a limited time offer! :) And it does make cute little noises (as our Audio team describes it, they're "little farty sounds").

From this thread.Sorry, I don't know about the new gown however.
    Edited by illusionistik on December 23, 2015 8:12PM
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh I didn't see her say that, thank you!
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!