Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Not all Contries eligible for the contest 1 million prize?!?!

ZAMOLXIS
ZAMOLXIS
✭✭✭
I am just curious why not all contries are eligible for the contest....I mean I am good for buying this game and great fan for all times/games of Elder Scrolls, but not acceptable for this???? I will need an answer very very fast for this! Need to say its EU country Im tslking about!
knowledge itself is power!
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talk to your legislators.
  • ZAMOLXIS
    ZAMOLXIS
    ✭✭✭
    No, they should explain to me! I mean Zeni-Bethesda-ESO!
    All I mean is they shouldnt advertise it, right?!?!?! Not letting me trying to register, listing all countries, then surprise!!!
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Bashing]
    Edited by ZOS_Racheal on December 22, 2015 10:51PM
    knowledge itself is power!
  • eNumbra
    eNumbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not Bethesda or Zenimax's fault your country doesn't allow contests like this.
  • ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,

We are closing this thread because there is already an active discussion thread for this topic located here that contains these questions and answers.

Please post additional comments in that thread as opposed to creating a new thread and remember to keep the Community Rules in mind when using the forums. Thank you for your understanding!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.