The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[BUG] Veteran Maelstrom Arena Invisible Monsters

Mujuro
Mujuro
✭✭✭✭
This is the first time I've encountered this, but I'm running into invisible monsters (including their respective spawn portals) on Arena 5. Dying/respawning/wayshrining, etc., doesn't seem to help at all; when I return back, they're still invisible. I asked a guildie who was also doing vMA and he was NOT having any issues with invisible critters. I'm waiting to time-out the session to restart it to see if this continues. Has anyone else been running into this issue?

I've opened a ticket: 151222-001252
  • Addihul
    Addihul
    ✭✭✭
    Weird. So you just get wrecked out of the blue and are like wth just happened? Invincible (not invisible) mobs on round 7 is all I've seen.
    Pevara La'Roche - NA / DC - The Order of Mundus - http://orderofmundus.com
  • Mujuro
    Mujuro
    ✭✭✭✭
    Addihul wrote: »
    Weird. So you just get wrecked out of the blue and are like wth just happened? Invincible (not invisible) mobs on round 7 is all I've seen.

Yup, I was just starting out Round 1 on 5, and I typically grab the archer first and the portal never showed; in fact, only the melee WW guy on the other side of the platform was visible. I'm familiar enough with the map to know where the stuff spawns, and was on my templar, so I'm able to use sweeps through it and got past the round that way despite not being able to see most of the stuff (in fact, the only things that were visible to me were the platform-break trolls, the 1st melee WW guy, and the mage/wolf-summoner guy that spawns on the NE island. Even the round-ending mini-boss guy was invisible (again, no portal at all). Once round 2 started, NOTHING was visible at all.