The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Group finder bugged

jeppyboi
jeppyboi
Just lately group finder seems to create only group of 3s instead of 4.. I always seem to get ported to the dungeon with only 3 members and its a big time waster.. Zos you need to fix this bug!
  • darkdivideb16_ESO
    Thats not all, if you zone while in group finder the timer resets too, another bug, I have no idea if its just visual, or if it actually does restart your queue.
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I kept ending up in groups of two, sometimes three, then I noticed there was a pattern - it was usually me and a level 12-22 dps in the group.

I looked in my chat log the last time this happened and saw my log was recording other members being added and leaving the group right away, probably when they saw the lowbie dps on the group list. Which meant I could either leave the group right away too or get force ported in my group of two and try to manually restart the group finder.

At any rate the tool should not be force porting incomplete groups into dungeons, even if they originally started out with four members.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
  • jeppyboi
    jeppyboi
    Another problem that really needs to be addressed is that group finder gets confused when people select multiple roles. For example this afternoon i was using group finder.. it made a group of 3 and instant ported us to the dungeon. I was tank and only selected one role - the other 2 selected two roles - both clicked on healer and DPS. This made group finder think we had 2 dps and healer with a tank.. it took 20 mins to find the 4th person.. instead of getting us the dps that we needed it got us an extra tank! So group finder was looking for a tank instead of DPS.. no wonder it took so long.. Clicking multiple roles confuse group finder and it has to be fixed!