Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dirty Daggers Guild Recruiting!!! Daggerfall Covenant Guild.

JadedGreenQueen
Dirty Daggers are recruiting for a growing guild. We are very active in PvP, PvE, and dungeons. We are always willing to help our members with whatever they may need. We currently have a guild store and have members active with crafting. We offer bi-weekly raffles for members who register with our guild website. We are a down to earth bunch of people who like to socialize and play ESO. We encourage our members to participate in the guild chats so that we can get to know each other better. The more you participate in guild chat, raffles, the website and events the higher you can be promoted.

If you are interested in joining, please post your GT and I'll get with you shortly.
And if you gonna do it....make sure you do it Dirty!!
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What pvp campaign? I received an invite to "DirtyDaggers" the other day so just curious.
  • KrixusBlade
    Haderus as our guest for high population pvp

Skull of corruption home for (usually) DC controlled questing area
    Edited by KrixusBlade on November 28, 2015 9:59PM
  • seanmcg182
    seanmcg182
    Soul Shriven
    Seanmcg182. Vet 8 and still climbing.
    Edited by seanmcg182 on November 30, 2015 3:49PM
  • JadedGreenQueen
    Invite sent And welcome :)
  • KrixusBlade
    We are awesome! Join up today!
  • Zevvyr
    Zevvyr
    Soul Shriven
    ShroudedZevvyr
  • JadedGreenQueen
    Invite sent Zevvyr. Welcome to the guild :)
  • JadedGreenQueen
    We are really in need of tanks and healers but of course anyone is welcome!!
  • JadedGreenQueen
    If you're looking for a fun, social, laid-back, helpful guild that still gets things done join Dirty Daggers today!

Looking for active Daggerfall Covenant players of all classes to join our growing guild. Feel free to reply to this forum post or message me on Xbox live @ JadedGreenQueen for an invite!
  • KrixusBlade
    Healers!!! We need healers!!
  • KrixusBlade
    Can't wait for this weeks raffle!! Got a lot of new members and some nice items up for grabs!
  • griff0057
    griff0057
    Soul Shriven
    H ey shoot me a inv iv been looking for more people to play with. Gt is Griff0057
  • nayr50_ESO
    nayr50_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a guild to join my gt is Nayr Demora
  • JadedGreenQueen
    Had so much fun in Imperial City last night! Looking forward to the Christmas event this weekend!!
  • N1GH7MARE
    N1GH7MARE
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested to join as a healer, but I would need to create a new character and level. Have lots of healing exp in MMOS just not ESO specifically. GT: Gods N1GH7MARE
  • KrixusBlade
    Will invite!
  • IVoo
    IVoo
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in joining, but I just recently picked up the game again (played on the PC for a while). Obviously have a lot of catching up to do (wanted a clean slate and didn't transfer characters), so I have a low level Sorcerer (healing hybrid) and DK (tank) working their way up.

If that's cool with everyone...

GT is: AmbientGreen
  • DGC_BoilinPoint
    Looking to join!

GT: DGC BoilinPoint
  • DeFragOut
    DeFragOut
    Soul Shriven
    Looking to join DD.

GT: DeFragOut

DC characters:
    V11 WE NB Were(main)
    V7 DE DK Vamp(old main/now crafter)

Looking to PvP at max.
    V11 Wood Elf Night Blade Werewolf
    V7 Dark Elf Dragon Knight Vampire
  • JadedGreenQueen
    DeFragOut wrote: »
    Looking to join DD.

GT: DeFragOut

DC characters:
    V11 WE NB Were(main)
    V7 DE DK Vamp(old main/now crafter)

Looking to PvP at max.

DeFrag, we usually only do PvP on Monday nights. We're not a hardcore PvP guild. If you're still interested let me know!
  • DeFragOut
    DeFragOut
    Soul Shriven
    That's fine. I'd like to try some dungeons once awhile also. I'm not strictly PvP, just staying out for the most part until I get V16.
    V11 Wood Elf Night Blade Werewolf
    V7 Dark Elf Dragon Knight Vampire
  • JadedGreenQueen
    Invite sent DeFragOut!
  • j.mullikin777_ESO
    Gamertag is T2For1Special. I would live to join your guild. I am looking forward to your invitation.
  • KrixusBlade
    Can't wait for the event Sunday!!!
  • Joewizzle
    Joewizzle
    Soul Shriven
    Hello I would like to join the guild.

Gamer Tag: Joewizzle254
  • KrixusBlade
    Event tonight!!! Join up for future fun!
  • KrixusBlade
    This weekends event was awesome!! Now back to work ;) Dirty Daggers, the recruitment awakens!
  • KrixusBlade
    Pvp? Pve? Yeah we do that!
  • Maverickred_02
    Maverickred_02
    Soul Shriven
    Been looking for a guild to join and you guys seem chill, my GT is Mavored02
  • KrixusBlade
    Where are all the tanks and healers!? We have cookies!!