Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

cant bid on guild trader because of ui error

HIghwayRobberBill
im on ps4 and title pretty much says it all. every time i click on bid for trader, it gives me a ui error and then theres nothing on the screen to use to place the bid. i deleted my save data , tried other character and restarted the game multiple times but still it doesnt work. has anyone found a work around or know how to fix it?
thanks in advance for any and all help!
[PS4] captainSNAKA
v16 breton nightblade - HighwayRobberBill
v16 dunmer Dragonknight - JimmyTheTuplip
v16 redgaurd templar - Vixen
v16 altmer sorcerer - Hermoine G

• Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bug still isn't fixed. They are just palming us off with a stupid "delete your saved data" solution - that doesn't resolve it at all. In fact, it made mine worse. Now when I try that solution I get dialogue stuck on my screen!!