The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Swedish Xbox One EU Daggerfall Covenant guild here

NewbieKenobi
NewbieKenobi
✭✭
Casual, friendly, generous and helpful Swedish Guild playing on Xbox One (EU) in Daggerfall Covenant. Join us.

New or seasoned player doesn't matter, we welcome you :) We craft, raid dungeons, explore, craft and laugh together as often as we can :smile:
Xbox One | EU | SWE

"- People say you are what you eat, but I don't remember eating a f*****g legend."

Join our all swedish cross alliance guild Det Svenska Lejonet, we are always looking for more active swedish players! Join us for Pledges, Dungeons, Trials and more!

• shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    Casual, friendly, generous and helpful Swedish Guild playing on Xbox One (EU) in Daggerfall Covenant. Join us.

New or seasoned player doesn't matter, we welcome you :) We craft, raid dungeons, explore, craft and laugh together as often as we can :smile:

Hi.

Can you accept my recruitment. I'm from Finland :)

I'm 35yrs and have VR 2 nightblade character for DF covenant.

Would love to join, timezone match and so does everything else. Just looking someone(s) to raid dungeons, defeat world bosses and dark anchors. I usually sell all the good loots coz cant use them quite yet.

GT. shack80
  • BesartVitija
    Tjenare jag skulle vilja joina . GT: Paatush