Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Datamining] Untold Story, or what was planned, but abandoned

Unassailable
Unassailable
✭✭✭
its a simple datamining using sidTools addon :)
you also can try to find smthing
install it, put in chat /stitems and now you can search any items avialable in the game client by name in text field

part one:
3-pieces bonus sets

note: this sets was in BETA and they was RENAMED, and in the original version they have UNIQUE icons and i believe 3-d models too
now they have default 3-d models, and another item names. Now they drops from bosses in the Veteran Dungeons

i understand why they was renamed - there was alot names in the items they do not match the time, i.e. era of the TESO
but i still dont undersand why ZOS also changed their fancy 3-d models...

i will not post full sets, but only items i believe had an unique 3-d models

tD91MD8.png

yKCHt1g.png

46TmdNC.pngGq5M6Fk.png

16SnXv8.pngetjH5Gd.png

gk57SPO.png

part two:
completely deleted sets

i found only one, i believe its completely deleted from loot, but not from the client
http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Apprentice+Garb+Set
(2 items) Adds Max Health
(3 items) Adds Max Health
(4 items) Adds Max Magicka
(5 items) Repulse: Knockdown nearby enemies and heal self for ? if you are damaged while under 35% Health. This effect can happen once every 20.0 seconds
its a light armor set, looks like similar as heavy set Draugr Heritage, but not the same
only one word from ZOS about this set can be founded in old patch notes
idk why ZOS delete it :(
[*] Apprentice Garb: This item set now affects 6 targets instead of an unlimited amount.
if anyone have this set, please report!

part three:
set-specified craft materials!

i found it for almost every set in the game, personally i think it will be more interesting to add them
It looks like one part of any dropped set can be crafted by this materials somehow, but this idea was postponed by ZOS, and they decided not to add them:
quxNGgn.png
WBR0gNe.png
vlf90Wx.png

my Datamine goes on! you can join me and help to find smthing interesting, or just discuss the rest

BONUS
practically only one screenshot of Trueflame in the game
it can be looted from fishing at the release of the game
Trueflame.jpg
Edited by Unassailable on December 7, 2015 12:10AM
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What use to datamine if we cant use the great stuff? :{
  • found1779
    found1779
    ✭✭✭
    Is it possible to find out if yhis item ever existed itd a werewolf charm that was suppose to let you turn into a werewolf when ever you wanted without a ultimate http://www.esohead.com/items/10498-werewolf-charm
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The mats to crafts sets would be huge if added. Thnx for sharing
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arms of Infernace were rare drops from Undaunted Dungeons. I have one. Not really that good to have 3items required for 1 measly weapon damage bonus.
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice post @Unassailable
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • Unassailable
    Unassailable
    ✭✭✭

i believe its obsolete items may be was avialable in BETA
  • i3ig_Gun
    i3ig_Gun
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 100% sure there where TONS of other items that never made it.

"God Weapons and Armor"
    XBOX ONE - NA
    GT: i3ig Gun
    Legion of Many - Daggerfall Covenant
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those sets still drop in dungeons. I have at least one item from each of those weapon sets.

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Weapon+Sets
  • Unassailable
    Unassailable
    ✭✭✭
    @runagate as i told they have different 3-models and art now
    not so unique as before
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was worried it would be stuff like.... amulet of water breathing, ring of night eye, costumeable Torch
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I disagree I think they will add them by only at styling materials for the Morag Tong/ Darkbrotherhood patch.

Honestly though its not surprising why they were removed, can you imagine dismantling those artifact for materials and how lore breaking that would feel or if you have more then one?

Hell every Trueflame found would be in my bank for all eternity even if it was a level one starter weapon with effects.
  • Unassailable
    Unassailable
    ✭✭✭
    Digiman wrote: »

I disagree I think they will add them by only at styling materials for the Morag Tong/ Darkbrotherhood patch.

Honestly though its not surprising why they were removed, can you imagine dismantling those artifact for materials and how lore breaking that would feel or if you have more then one?

Hell every Trueflame found would be in my bank for all eternity even if it was a level one starter weapon with effects.

and timeline reasons too
    for example Staff of Indarys
    Indarys its dunmer family, from Morrowind and Oblivion
    but as we know TESO timeline is long before this time
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    set-specified craft materials
    This would make crafting even better in this game. I want it so much.
    Because I can!
  • Master_Fluff
    Master_Fluff
    ✭✭✭✭
    Someone got Trueflame while fishing during the first few weeks the game was out. It was removed from fishing loot pretty quick, though.
  • Essiaga
    Essiaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    I wish they would have things drop with 1-3 pcs bonuses. Then you MIGHT actually use something that drops. Instead they give you all this vender junk that goes in the RNG and has no real value. Rewards are so unrewarding in ESO.

Crafting dropped sets ... that would be great. Maybe they'll add them to Trials since there is currently no reward worth doing them for.
  • Unassailable
    Unassailable
    ✭✭✭
    guys guys you didnt understand
    this not a datamine of future events
    this things was postponed by ZOS and unlikely i think the will no add them again :(
    Edited by Unassailable on December 7, 2015 10:47AM
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wished there were more unique items with unique look and enchantments :/

Instead we have everyone and their mother wearing Hundings and Julianos.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • Unassailable
    Unassailable
    ✭✭✭
    BlackEar wrote: »
    I wished there were more unique items with unique look and enchantments :/

Instead we have everyone and their mother wearing Hundings and Julianos.

i will try to find something connected with spellcrafting now
  • Kyoma
    Kyoma
    ✭✭✭
    Someone got Trueflame while fishing during the first few weeks the game was out. It was removed from fishing loot pretty quick, though.
    So......fishing was too OP and they had to nerf it? Makes sense, those damn slaughterfish have been wrecking havoc on players since launch. :D

Will I be able to forget all the wounds that pierce my flesh?
    You and your childish justice. I'll rip it to pieces.
    Come on, it's showtime. A rain of blood like a volcano
    And now I'll blow all of you and you and you...
    All to tiny pieces. All to tiny pieces.
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One day I will wield the Volendrung in battle and DESTROY MY ENEMIES!
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • Unassailable
    Unassailable
    ✭✭✭
    my serach goes on!
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do players fall for this stupid datamining constantly. DONT YOU REALIZE THE MINERS ARE MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE FOOLS? And ZoS is planting asdfto see how fast you try to "expose" it and then laughing at you?

If you doubt me, read this ones name again...
    etjH5Gd.png

And, since comprehension sometimes fails.. move the second L and the O.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Digiman wrote: »

I think I may have either understood the mats wrong or interpreted their existence very different based on your replies.

My thoughts were that these would come from disenchanting set items so instead of the base mats obtained from all other items, set items would have a chance to give set mats. In other cases, these could also be regular mats which were later treated, enchanted or some repeatable quest to change them from regular to set mats. I don't follow how that would be lore breaking.

No more than motifs today or stations that allow creation of set items appearing three times and the random dropping of set items from literally almost any NPC mobs

Please explain
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on December 10, 2015 1:39PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those deadric artifacts should be ingame. volendrung, spear of bitte rmercy etc.

Everyone of these weapons should be unique, one in cyrodill. The player who wields it get awesomeness and +x WD when wielding it. If he/she get slain the weapon transfers to the slayer. If the player leaves cyrodill or logs out, the weapon is sent back to the dungeon it came from.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Unassailable
    Unassailable
    ✭✭✭
    @Darlgon lol, you didnt know the LORE
    google Llothis first, or you will looks very STUPID

and read first post again
    its not a datamine of future events
  • Saltypretzels
    Saltypretzels
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Darlgon lol, you didnt know the LORE
    google Llothis first, or you will looks very STUPID

too late
  • purple-magicb16_ESO
    purple-magicb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Coolest post ever! Thanks for sharing!
    Give 'er eh!
  • Vildebill
    Vildebill
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    Why do players fall for this stupid datamining constantly. DONT YOU REALIZE THE MINERS ARE MAKING YOU LOOK LIKE FOOLS? And ZoS is planting asdfto see how fast you try to "expose" it and then laughing at you?

etjH5Gd.png

Not sure if trolling or not, but that staff is part of ESO lore :P

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Crosier_of_St._Llothis
    EU PC
  • Ruben
    Ruben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

etjH5Gd.png

180px-MW-item-Crosier_of_St._Llothis.jpg
    Crosier of St. Llothis

This holy staff is in the crater of Red Mountain in Dagoth Ur's own stronghold. Its enchantments give you a very clear image as to the previous owner's demise. Using this weapon in combat is inadvisable.
    Uvoo Llaren in the Ghostgate Tribunal Temple will ask you to recover this artifact. See the Crosier of St. Llothis the Pious quest for more information. If you return when Patriarch of the Temple she will give you this artifact back to keep
    DK Stamina DPS
    DK Magicka DPS
    DK Tank
    Templar Healer
    Sorcerer Stamina DPS
    Nightblade Magicka DPS
    Nightblade Stamina DPS
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Bashev wrote: »
    set-specified craft materials
    This would make crafting even better in this game. I want it so much.

Yep but once they do this they better add crafting only bank bags lol mat space will get ridicules