Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Please help me with BAKED POTATOS and RED RYE BEER

ferbatzer6
Can you guys please give or sell me baked potato and red rye beer either recipe or actual items. I am 34 level i dont have much money but you can give or sell me for reasonable price. Thank you for your kindness. May the Anu be with you.
PSN : ferbatzer6 ingame name: ferbatzer6
Edited by ferbatzer6 on December 4, 2015 8:34PM
Turkish Ps4/Eu
High Elf V16 Magicka Sorcerer(Flawless Conqueror)
High Elf V16 Magicka Knightblade
Redguard V16 Stamina Dragonknight
Khajiit Stamina Nightblade still in progress
  • ferbatzer6
    Can you guys please give or sell me baked potato and red rye beer either recipe or actual items. I am 34 level i dont have much money but you can give or sell me for reasonable price. Thank you for your kindness. May the Anu be with you.
    Psn : ferbatzer6 ingame name: ferbatzer6
    Turkish Ps4/Eu
  • Voxicity
    Voxicity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Selling isn't allowed on the ESO forums.

I'm afraid you'll have to yell in zone chat for a week.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I imagine you need these for a writ, and you don't know the recipes. One work-around is to level provisioning by making something you do know, and take the writ at a higher level. Maybe you will get a writ for a recipe you do know.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked the Guild Kiosks for either the recipe or the finished products? As long as some player made the food or drink, you can turn it in for the writ. So, make sure you buy the Green version of the food or drink, not the White Loot drop version, if they exist.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you can find someone to make them for you eventually the recipe should hopefully drop as a reward from the writ.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • ferbatzer6
    Man i dont know selling is not allowed i am a newbie I hope they dont punish me for that.
    Turkish Ps4/Eu
  • ferbatzer6
    Can u guys send invitation for good trade guild?
    Turkish Ps4/Eu
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry ferbatzer6.

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.