Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The very centre of the imperial sewers is bugged

Shaminar
Shaminar
✭✭
Has anyone else found that the centre of the sewers is glitched where the very centre where the three gates are located are now unguarded. I recall there being enemies there and when you beat them all Molag Bal turns up again and beating him may get you the Soul Shriven skin, yet because of this bug, this quest is impossible to complete.

I also found that the passage under the dominion area in this room has a clipping bug, pass through and you'll become stuck in the ground and you can't move.

I really want that unique skin, please fix this bug.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can confirm everything in the OPs list. I also got stuck in the wall in an area full of undead near the centre while I was waiting for Molag Bal to spawn, which he never did, which is another bug.
    In IC I constantly get stuck inside walls or underneath grating when using crit rush. Please fix this!
  • iliatha
    iliatha
    ✭✭✭
    which server / campaigne ? heared about that too but saw the mobs at the molag bal gates yesterday (in the center and the outer ones). EU server ebony blade seems fine.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    iliatha wrote: »
    which server / campaigne ? heared about that too but saw the mobs at the molag bal gates yesterday (in the center and the outer ones). EU server ebony blade seems fine.

EU/Trueflame here
  • Shaminar
    Shaminar
    ✭✭
    I'm using the US server and the Azura's star campaign, so it must be part of that one.
  • CrazedAssassin
    Scourge US
  • Shaminar
    Shaminar
    ✭✭
    I tried the Trueflame campaign and it's still bugged.