Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

You Know You've Been Playing ESO Too Much When...

• Oh_Skrivva
    Oh_Skrivva
    ✭✭✭
    You know you played to much eso when you start calling your paychecks "quest rewards".
    Costco member

Message brought to you by Cat Queefs Emporium
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you see a group of teenagers and think "there's a zerg"
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you check a tree out to see if there is a log ready to collect.
    Use @Marrtha when replying!
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    You hear in game sounds throughout the day.

And I mean I question whether someone has it as their ringtone, that's how clear it is.

Except no-one else at my work plays ESO...

✨🫖 (This is my old Signature, but I can't bring myself to change it! I'm now mainly PC/EU Templar Khajiit and run the Insani-tea Party Guild.)🫖✨

Lestari / Dunmer / EP / Xbox One - kayPOW / EU
    Dragonknight DPS - Magicka - Vampire // Bite : Available / On Cooldown //
    Guild : [ADMIN] Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything is FREE NO CATCH!
    I like to play games and drink tea. I sure love the T.
  • natewook
    natewook
    ✭✭✭
    when you see a wild flower and and instantly think of picking them for potions.
    or when you look at a dandelion and you think you hear the ringing sound of the nirnroot.
    or catch you self humming an bard song, especially red diamond.
    sometimes I'll take subjects to far and ask for an arm, leg and maybe an eye, please be patent with me.
    remember this thread people: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/193736/should-eso-turn-up-the-heat-aka-gore-revisited/p1
    necromancer? why I've neve- I would never do such a thing! XD
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you have a dream that at your college, you find so much raw Void Bloom that your pockets are completely stuffed and you can't carry any more, because your pockets are bulging from Void Bloom.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • Spiderg1rl
    Spiderg1rl
    ✭✭✭
    When your out and about and hear really load footsteps and look everywhere for a corner to hide in from the banner man.

Also how your husband waits till your current battle has passed before walking past the tv or asking a question.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you have to buy a new razor naga gamer mouse because you wore out the buttons on the old one.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • a.skelton92
    a.skelton92
    ✭✭✭
    When hello it is for sometime after goodbye laughs and left pizza before october. Yeah no brothers liking though hookers not all bad! Haha.Anyone else experienced this?
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    When hello it is for sometime after goodbye laughs and left pizza before october. Yeah no brothers liking though hookers not all bad! Haha.Anyone else experienced this?

I don't understand..

✨🫖 (This is my old Signature, but I can't bring myself to change it! I'm now mainly PC/EU Templar Khajiit and run the Insani-tea Party Guild.)🫖✨

• a.skelton92
    a.skelton92
    ✭✭✭
    kayPOW wrote: »

I don't understand..

Why oh not really?
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭

I don't understand..

Why oh not really?

I'm really confused. But that isn't hard to do, I'm easily confused haha!

Is English not your main language, or are you speaking a new internet language I haven't yet come across? A lot of the words are muddled.. could be google translate messing with me I guess!

I don't mean this in a nasty way, I'm just curious!

• Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't understand..

Why oh not really?

Is English not your main language, or are you speaking a new internet language I haven't yet come across? A lot of the words are muddled.. could be google translate messing with me I guess!

It's a troll.
  • kayPOW
    kayPOW
    ✭✭✭
    Marrtha wrote: »

I don't understand..

Why oh not really?

It's a troll.

Ah, I am not on the internet much these days as I am far to busy with my Job and Xbox so I'm completely out of the loop on troll shenanigans now. :')

• Marrtha
    Marrtha
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marrtha wrote: »

I don't understand..

Why oh not really?

It's a troll.

Ah, I am not on the internet much these days as I am far to busy with my Job and Xbox so I'm completely out of the loop on troll shenanigans now. :')

Well, you said it yourself, shenanigans.. Too obvious :) hope it helps in the future :cookie:
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saw violet asters out of the corner of my eye and my first thought was:

Bugloss
  • Jorva
    Jorva
    ✭✭
    You know you played too much ESO when you requested for a storage upgrade at your local bank.
    Jorvo Stormwolf
    Ebonheart Pact
    PC Platform
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Waiting at a stopsign the other day, looked at a car across the street and thought "Wyrd Tree Green....hmmm that driver must be at least halfway through the first zone of DC"
  • PrinceBoru
    PrinceBoru
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I was standing in a pharmacy and could not find the amount of stamina in Robitussin.
    It ain't easy being green.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PrinceBoru wrote: »
    When I was standing in a pharmacy and could not find the amount of stamina in Robitussin.

Lauging out loud - unfortuantly I'm still at work - oopps
  • SatanicSister
    SatanicSister
    ✭✭✭
    When you keep on wishing that you could earn money as easy as you can in ESO...

(haven't been able to go to work for a month at least due to trigeminal neuralgia)
    "If we are going to play the waiting game, the guy who has been around for 10000 years is going to win."
  • Vanady
    Vanady
    ✭✭✭
    When you write ESO in front of everything on Google.
    Guilds: Hodor / Aurora Avalonis / Exterminatus / Ghost & Goblins

@ VanaEvr (EU PC EP)
    Vanady Y - Templar Healer - Breton
    Vaine Evr - Nightblade Magicka - Dark Elf
    Va'shjra Yaz - Dragonknight Stamina - Khajiit
    Vasorcys - Sorceress Magicka - Breton
    Vanaya W - Warden Healer - Breton
    Vanea Vany - Dragonknight Magicka - Breton
    Vanecro X - Necromancer Healer - Breton

My Youtube Channel Here
    My Twitch Channel Here
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When I lag after waking up in the morning...
  • TheDreadFather
    When your driving through town at night see a spotlight in the sky & instantly drop what your doing thinking "OMG A SKYSHARD!!!"
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When you get light divines Engine Guardian head and shoulder. At that point I will consider the game as completed and turn it off forever without even trying the set out. No I won't, c'mon ZOS let us trade in Laurels for gear!
    PC EU
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    When your driving through town at night see a spotlight in the sky & instantly drop what your doing thinking "OMG A SKYSHARD!!!"

Holy cow, I just did that on my way home from the ....<shudder> mall the other day.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know you've been into ESO too much when you know there's already much larger thread of you know you've been playing eso too much on the forums

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/75781/you-know-you-have-been-playing-too-much-eso-when/p1
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    • When you have a notebook and sticky notes all over the desk with random bits of info about the game.
    • When you start getting dreams that take place within the game.

Holy hell..

You pegged me with this one lol
    N64 NA EP
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I had my cripple+frost clench+entropy+swallow soul combo all loaded up on my boss yesterday... Sadly no ult was up.
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is an old thread but I just had to share. I was driving home the other night and out of the corner of my eye I saw a tall glowing spire of light. I immediately thought "Oh, there's a skyshard over there!". Then I looked and it was a tall flagpole all lit up...bummer :(
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar