The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How To Beat the Lag

xXSKILLZBRUHXx
I've recently found a way to beat the lag in the PvP areas *cough Azura cough* ... First equip all of your AoE abilities.. Then form a zerg of 40-60 and then your set for emperorship for your faction... Pretty much as long as you have more people then the enemy factions, and your constantly spamming those AoE's when your fighting them, then there is no way you can lose as they will also be suffering some lag.. B)B) #GGLATABOYS
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Funny how all this "lag is only on Azuras.... Maybe that is enough of a sign to maybe try a different pvp server out of the other 3. Axe maybe good AD are using it as there city server last time I checked so maybe some EP and DC can go over there and shut the AD pvers inside.
  • xXSKILLZBRUHXx
    Funny how all this "lag is only on Azuras.... Maybe that is enough of a sign to maybe try a different pvp server out of the other 3. Axe maybe good AD are using it as there city server last time I checked so maybe some EP and DC can go over there and shut the AD pvers inside.

Lol well I'm actually on console and Azura is really the only competitive campaign so I don't got a lot of options then...