The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Xb1] Has anyone done WGT since Orsinium update?

NoMaassPliz
NoMaassPliz
✭✭
Wondering if it is still farmable for the helm. I know the Inhibitor fight is fixed now.
  • Ariisen
    Ariisen
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, on daily basis to farm Spell Power Cure and the heavy infused helm.

Be careful on the Abjudicator as the DOT ticks instantly as soon as you get caged, cages now are random (I think?) so she cages the tank sometimes.

The three are easy and the inhibitor is easy too if everybody does his share and can close portals.

The most difficult thing in the dungeon are the crematorial guards, I've died more times from them than Kena lol.

Good run.
    [XBOX ONE - Daggerfall Covenant - EU - CP 600+]
    Gamertag: msYuuu
    My Veteran Level Toons:
    Zemska - Breton NightBlade [DC]
    Riiful - Imperial DragonKnight [DC]
    Nikole - Breton Sorcerer [DC]
    Mashu - Bosmer NightBlade [DC]
    Helise - Breton Templar [DC]
    Syosetsuka - Imperial Sorcerer [DC]
    Majken - Altmer Dragonknight[DC]

I'm back after 3 months yoh.
  • flawless4812
    Only problem my group ran into was the inhibitor and it was my fault (tank) because I didn't bring in any type of dps to close portals as long as you have a decent tank decent healer and really good dps it's farm able.